Best be careful!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Stores4Storing, Mar 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry...

The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.
  2. There's a similar teacup storm being pimped by the media here; apparently a few Diggers in Afg. have (shock!) made 'racist' comments about the locals on Facebook or similar.

Shooting them is still in vogue though.
  3. This comment, well maybe not the comment but the commentor, made oi larrrf:-

"Can't say I'm surprised - our police recruitment tecniques seem to be the lowest in the Western World, if not the whole world ! And in some cases their comments about the sort of people they have to deal with are probably not far wrong !

- Rt Hon Earl of Fartonmei, Jasper Perone Idlesumsby de Fondleworth (the 3rd), EU Stalag, North Compound, waiting for the secret police to knock in the night !, 28/3/2011 02:46"
  4. The PC brigade would probably have an almighty apoplectic fit and as we all know the media read the site regularly enough to print banner headlines. As most people's persec on here is quite rigid, there's no-one to throw the book at so they are sat on their collective hands.

People on Facebook seem to forget that even with the highest privacy settings, not all your friends are going to agree with your views and you shouldn't say things without thinking through the consequences. A mate of mine, a nurse, came home from a bad day at work and posted in her status that she wished she could put a pillow over the face of some of her patients. Most reasonable people would see that as verbally letting off steam. Not one of her "friends", a work colleague, who reported it to the matron. My mate got suspended and sent to tribunal. A year later the verdict is no case to answer. Some people have no sense of humour...
  5. My sentiments exactly, the issue is 'understanding' Hoomuh from uniformed services, sometime ago I had the opportunity to spend a night shift with the Police, in a quaint little Warwickshire town (L Spa) - some of the alcohol induced abuse, which went un-responded to in the main was pretty bad.

So, if they cannot vent the spleen on Facefcuk :crash:, then it is pretty sad all round IMHO!
  6. Its a sad day when we can't call peados the disgusting animal they really are whats next? will we have to start calling them "misguided childrens entertainers"
  7. It's wise not to have sensitive types on fb and keep security high. Cull people who never post and don't join groups.
  8. No case to answer??? You mean she suffocated the witness aswell??
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

We did make Sky news a couple of years ago.
  10. What was that about, being from Northern Ireland we only got this internet invention a few months back....
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It was over a young thug who got shot. Some of the comments on here got copied to a memorial site. Caused a bit of an up roar and ended up on the news.
  12. or even easier, don't put shit like that on
    fucking facetube.