Best arse in blandford!

Which girl has the best arse in Blandford, not on camp but in town?

wives and girlfriends exempt!

I reckon its the bird in Jocks barbers!! anyone else noticed her?

there's a siggie at blandford whose initials are SP (jockanese) whose arse I'd like to do :twisted:

the_matelot said:
there's a siggie at 7 whose initials are :D (jockanese) whose arse I'd like to do :twisted:
Changed that to suit myself, sorry.

On topic, couple of nice arrses on barmaids/waitresses in The Anvil.

My ex wife has a nice arse (still) and she lives in Blandford. It's just the brain that spoils the package. :)

Last time I passed through Blanford, it was like a Darby & Joan day out!!!!

scaleybac said:

Yea she has a nice batty, I'd leave her trim my pubes for me!

EyeScream said:
scaleybac said:

Yea she has a nice batty, I'd leave her trim my pubes for me!
So, "wives and girlfriends exempt!" ............ what about "selves"?

I reckon mine might have been the best arse in Blandford Tesco yesterday afternoon, but, then, that squaddie in there in his CS95's was kinda easy on the eye. :wink:

I reckon you need to provide evidence to support your claim bovvy.( or your own arse that is)

Edited to prevent misunderstanding!

my ring would run rings round your ring bovvy! its fecking massive! looks like a close up of the moon!
or am i getting the wrong end of the stick

oh and ive got two ginks! well one and a nasty rip........oops persec!!!!

The trouble is Mr Hallveg, that even if you stayed in Blanders, Bovvy Minx wouldn't have to leave there to see it cresting the brow of the hill like those alien spaceships in Independance Day.

the_guru said:
The trouble is Mr Hallveg, that even if you stayed in Blanders, Bovvy Minx wouldn't have to leave there to see it cresting the brow of the hill like those alien spaceships in Independance Day.
Unlike yours which is in fact non existent, you are arsseless.

but yeah it is massive :wink: but you really shouldn't be looking, dirty old man!

how desperate are you?

smoojalooge said:
trouble with the birds in nelsons is they all fcuk off at half ten on a saturday to smoke dope.
So what your saying is all you need is a box of Jaffa cakes and some quavers and your in.

Forget Bovy, come down the road to Bournemouth. Best arrse, breast, face whatever you want in the country!

Phoenix_Rising said:
Forget Bovy, come down the road to Bournemouth. Best arrse, breast, face whatever you want in the country!
I was on the beach yesterday... Oh my jesus, mary and joseph... Its a fanny fest. Tities out on the beach and all sort. Got fcuking burnt to a crisps tho. Suffering like hell now. Im at Westmoors petroleum centre doing an ubre course. This camp is fcuking awful. 8O

Urgh, the dreaded Petroleum Centre.... I had to stay there whilst on my Cl1 in '99; travelling to B/Ford every feckin day for 8 weeks. Pointy-head central, and thats just the RLC petrol pump ops - they didn't like us hehe

Phoenix_Rising said:
:) Still have happy memories of FYEO in Bournemouth from my Sgt's course!! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
9 The NAAFI Bar 32
bitterandtwisted The NAAFI Bar 112
kilo42 The NAAFI Bar 43