Best and / or worst christmas present 2010

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by MARTOK, Dec 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst Mrs Martok is boiling the sprouts to a green mushy pulp I just wonderd what were the best and / or worst christmas presents ARRSERS had received this year.

The best for me, watching the grandchildren open their presents after a tubulant year.

The worst, a top of the range all singing and dancing Braun electric wet and dry shaver.

Why?

Well Mrs Martok obviously hasnt been paying attention lately because for the last year I have been sporting a full and rather luxurious beard!!!

2. Do you not think she's trying to tell you something, Lightning? :wink:

3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

4. The X-Factor Keyboard the wife has brought our tone deaf five year old!!!!!!!!!
    Which has no Headphone plug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. MJ experience for the WII - for my 9 year old, haven't seen him or the other three for hours - BLISS

6. medal of honour game for a PS3, But I dont own a PS3 :)

7. Best- Glenfiddich 18yr :)

Worst- The Marks and Spencer's Fragrance Collection...

8. Best: Help or heros Hold-all for my rugby/golf kit.

Worst: a golf glove- 'right hand'. For those that don't play golf, a right hand glove is for left handed players. I am right handed.

9. You're probably right FC, so its a new look for me in the new year. Or should that be back to the old look?

What ever, I'm off for a pre xmas lunch drink so merry xmas to all you ARRSERS out there.

10. First year ever that we have had without any family at all being here at all. No hubbub of friendly conversation, no drinks being poured out for everyone and topped up. No huge turkey or joint of beef cooking, no childish laughter from grandchildren showing me their presents and running round chasing each other.

******* ace!

11. The best a Giant box of Flying Suacers
    The worse a scarff - I dont wear scarffs I get paranoid about accidentaly hanging me senn