best ale for the morning after gas attack

my votes on 6x, right good the morning after the night before.
puts the dog to shame it does :twisted:

E

error_unknown

best ale for the morning after gas attack
Depends how bad it was and how many died.
If it was just a few dozen Carling would be fine but if it was nightmare scenario then a crate of Stellas would not go amiss.

I always find a kebab does more for the morning after fruity aroma than ale ever does.

It takes 193 seconds to lay the perfect Guiness log hence leaving you with an arrse like a Marmite pot

6 x always a winner however:

I was sent to JHQ G3 Ops to assist in GRANBY work. keen to make the right impression I attempted to have an early night in B Mess. Got lost in my new surroundings and found the bar. Had one Dortmunder, then another and after a fair few, went to the allotted bunk.

The next day was sheer hell, both for me ( trying to keep quiet) and for those in my office (when the quiet ones escaped).

Moral of the story - only drink Dortmunder when on desert island.

woopert said:
I always find a kebab does more for the morning after fruity aroma than ale ever does.
Couldn't agree more woop, a dozen of Joshua Tetleys finest and a Kebab with extra chillies ensures there is a mushroom cloud over my house the following morning 8O

oh yes, i was forgetting the delights of northern england.
women are nice and dirty up there as well, in a nice non vd riddled way :twisted:

Try London Pride, Abbot Ale, Hobgoblin and Goliath, Woopert!
Follow that with a kebab :lol: 8)

from years back, i also recall bombardier giving a good scent early in the morning, but dropping off by scoff time. nice though.
as they say, you are what you guff :twisted: