Best advert

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Manymetal, Mar 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if this has been done before? I know the worst advert has been done. So lets go for the best ad of all time.......

Mine has to be the John West salmon with the bear I laughed my fooking arse off and I still chuckle thinking about it.
  2. Stella Artois.

I'll always raise a glass to those.
  3. "Daddy or Chips??"
  4. The ones for the teabags with the big bloke and the monkey.
  5. the crusha cats.

6. Lynx - the one with the guy on the beach and tons of totty racing to get to him
  7. Lots of those faceparty tw@ts seem to like grills.

They can't be all bad I suppose.
  8. is that the bloke on C4 on saturday nights doing the survival series ????
  9. The tango adverts with the orange me hahahahahaha
  10. The advert with the kid making mud pies outside, two little guys in the soap bottle think its for carex

The line "Talented but completel mad" as he smashes the garden up
  11. The new Lynx add, Dad's visiting his son in the UK, comes out of the toilet after spraying some lynx to cover up the guff, his son's hot wife gets a sniff and starts with the, 'bow chicka bow wow', and rips his clothes off, "I love this country" he says.
  12. The recent helping from Lynx when the old boy sprays his sons Lynx on. He walks in the living room and the son's girlfriend, well starts going "Bikka wow, bikka wow wowow" and roping the old boy in and then rips his trolleys off..

Rather amusing!
  13. Washing powder with dads in shed and kids with mud pies. Later in kitchen bloke with pet lip saying call that covering me.