Best accent in the world

#1
In my case, Jamaicans and people from the Caribbeans with their incomprehensible gibberish certainly take the cake.

Not meaning to sound like a Limeyphobic ass-kissing son of a bitch, I have always admired the Brit accent. It is musical in a 'I-want-to-be-just-like-you' sort of way. But that's just me.

Second would be the Italians. Especially when they try to speak English and then you got the whole Don Corleone effect. How I love it!

So, what accents catch your fancy?
 
#2
Australian ladies do it for me.
 
#3
Devil_Dog said:
In my case, Jamaicans and people from the Caribbeans with their incomprehensible gibberish certainly take the cake.

Not meaning to sound like a Limeyphobic ass-kissing son of a bitch, I have always admired the Brit accent. It is musical in a 'I-want-to-be-just-like-you' sort of way. But that's just me.

Second would be the Italians. Especially when they try to speak English and then you got the whole Don Corleone effect. How I love it!

So, what accents catch your fancy?
Which British accent do you admire?

For example you have Geordie, Brummie, Yorkshire, Cornish, Country, Cockney, Welsh Valleys, Cardiff, North Wales and many more I could mention.
 
#4
He probably couldn't understand us Yorkshire lot.
 
#5
Down t'pub for pint?
 
#6
Pyrex said:
Devil_Dog said:
In my case, Jamaicans and people from the Caribbeans with their incomprehensible gibberish certainly take the cake.

Not meaning to sound like a Limeyphobic ass-kissing son of a bitch, I have always admired the Brit accent. It is musical in a 'I-want-to-be-just-like-you' sort of way. But that's just me.

Second would be the Italians. Especially when they try to speak English and then you got the whole Don Corleone effect. How I love it!

So, what accents catch your fancy?
Which British accent do you admire?

For example you have Geordie, Brummie, Yorkshire, Cornish, Country, Cockney, Welsh Valleys, Cardiff, North Wales and many more I could mention.
You all lot sound the same to me.
 
#8
Devil_Dog said:
Pyrex said:
Devil_Dog said:
In my case, Jamaicans and people from the Caribbeans with their incomprehensible gibberish certainly take the cake.

Not meaning to sound like a Limeyphobic ass-kissing son of a bitch, I have always admired the Brit accent. It is musical in a 'I-want-to-be-just-like-you' sort of way. But that's just me.

Second would be the Italians. Especially when they try to speak English and then you got the whole Don Corleone effect. How I love it!

So, what accents catch your fancy?
Which British accent do you admire?

For example you have Geordie, Brummie, Yorkshire, Cornish, Country, Cockney, Welsh Valleys, Cardiff, North Wales and many more I could mention.
You all lot sound the same to me.
Devil dog admires mine the best.
 
#9
I do babe. I do.

Now suck the big ol' sausage. That's right. Suck it, bitch!
 
#10
Cow said:
Fit chick with a welsh accent ain't too bad.
What welsh accent?

Cardiff, West Wales, North Wales, Valleys, Swansea?
 
#11
Pyrex said:
Cow said:
Fit chick with a welsh accent ain't too bad.
What welsh accent?

Cardiff, West Wales, North Wales, Valleys, Swansea?
Isn't it?

No, the best one, the one that DevilDog loves, is a scouser with a cough.

Sluggy xx
 
#12
Welsh Quotes:

Don't look now, but look who's behind you!

Are you reading that paper you are sitting on?

My coat is hanging up on the floor.
 
#13
Pyrex said:
Down t'pub for pint?
Aye, we'll go down t'pub and have a proper sup. How's thee fancy a bag of Ready Salted too?
 
#14
Mmmmm aye!!
 
#16
Oh, and some fine pork scratchings!!!
 
#17
Pyrex said:
Welsh Quotes:

Don't look now, but look who's behind you!

Are you reading that paper you are sitting on?

My coat is hanging up on the floor.
Whos coat is this jacket?

See those two houses over there, mines the one in the middle!

South Wales. Something Innocent from the valleys if there's anything left!
 
#19
G'day Skippy!! ttttttt (sound of the kangaroo)

What's you favourite colour blue?

What's your wife's name Shiela?
 
#20
Ozduke said:
We've run out of toast, you'll 'ave to 'ave bread.
Let me correct you.

We avent got bread, you'll ave to ave toast!!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top