best 1 liner from a film?

can any1 quote the nemissis line from bricktop?

Moderators comment;
grab_a_spoon!, does your computer bar you from Google???

Lock stock:

"You don't look like your average hortifu_ckinculturist!"
"Guns for show, knives for a pro"
"It's been emotional"

And of course -

Italian Job:

"Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Hannibal Lecter: "You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI."

(Not strictly a one liner, more of a multi liner. I once memorised the whole paragraph and used it as a chat up line in 'Flicks' one night to some doris (changed the names and country references to a certain Hampshire area). She looked at me as though I had just eaten her parents then murdered her grandparents with a shovel. Still got me legs blown up though as she said it was the most original chat up line she had ever heard and was intrigued weather I would remove her skin and parade around in it like a 'posh trench coat').

Hannibal Lecter: "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti".

IN Tombstone after doc holiday takes the pi55 with his mug trick,

'IN VINO VERITAS 'Latin for IN WINE IS TRUTH

'do you know what nemesis means,
it is the righteous infliction,
of retribution,
carried out by an appropriate Agent,
personified in this case,
by an 'orrible cnut,

ME'

Robocop

when the big baddie is in the back of the van being chased by the cops, he turns to the sproggy underling and says

'Can You Fly Bobby'

then hurls at the cop car.

poetry

Yet another classic, probably one of the most unforgettable lines in a film.

The Italian Job the proper original version

Charlie Croker: You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

We want....
A shrubbery

Oh, and...

"Message for you Sir!" (works as an email announcemet anyway :D)

"Airplane" (1980)

"Ted Stryker," washed up fighter pilot, has just managed to conquer his demons and successfully land a commercial jetliner after the flight crew is incapacitated by food poisoning.

In the control tower, Robert Stack is still barking stacatto instructions and advice:

"Municipal bonds, Stryker. I'm talking triple-A rated. Best investment in America!"

"White Heat" (1949)

James Cagney as psychopathic gangster "Cody Jarrett."

Jarrett has locked a turncoat gang member in the trunk of his car. From within the trunk, an anguished voice: "I can't breathe. I need air."

A fiendish glint sparkles in Cagney's eye, his lips twist into a completely unaffectionate smile. He draws his revolver and says:

"Oh, you need some air, do you? Here's some air."

Then he lets in some air with the gun.

Ronin. De Niro, Reno, Bean.

Sam (De Niro): (To Sean Bean) "What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford? What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford?!" (An interesting pronunciation of Hurford!)

Sam: "I never walk into a place I don't know how to walk out of."

What a top film of all time and one of the best driving scenes of any film since Bullit.

"Dr. Strangelove." US Strategic Air Command base commander Gen. Jack D. Ripper has a nervous breakdown, sends formation of B-52s to drop H-bombs on USSR.

RAF officer, "Wing Commander Mandrake" (Peter Sellers) seconded to SAC as an aide to Gen. Ripper, frantically tries to avert WWIII and call off the attack.

He gets permission from another US officer, "Col. Bat Guano" (Keenan Wynne) to phone the White House. Unfortunately, neither Mandrake nor Guano have change for the pay phone.

Mandrake insists that Guano shoot his carbine into the coin box of a vending machine.

Guano reluctantly agrees, but says: "All right, but if this isn't on the level, you're going to have to answer to the Coca-Cola Bottling Company."

"Casablanca." Takes place in "Rick's American Cafe" in Vichy-controlled Casablanca during WWII.

Claude Raines plays an amiable crook of a Vichy police official who likes to hang out at Rick's, drink, chase women, and gamble on Rick's credit.

A Gestapo biggie orders Claude to shut down the cafe on any convenient pretext.

As Claude pockets his night's winnings he has his men launch a raid, declaring "I am shocked... shocked to deescovaire gambling in thees establishment!"

"Inspector Harry Callahan," (Clint Eastwood) cynical, world-weary, wisecracking, irreverent, chick magnet San Francisco police detective who carries a Smith & Wesson M29 .44 magnum revolver (a somewhat dubious choice for a police weapon) in "Dirty Harry."

Callahan chases down an armed baddie, corners the baddie at close quarters, points the cannon at him. Baddie tries to decide whether to go for his own gat.

Callahan lays out the odds for the baddie (approximately and from memory)

"You're probably asking yourself, 'did he fire five shots at me or six?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all the excitement, I lost track of that myself.

"But seeing as how this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and could blow your head clean off your shoulders, you should be asking yourself 'do I feel lucky?'

" Well do you, punk? "

*applause*