• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bertie Bertenshaw 7 Para RHA

Sadly Bertie passed away surrounded by his family last Thursday night after a gallant fight against cancer.

He will be remembered by many outside of the unit for his passion and enthusiasm for diving hosting many trips to far flung places as a SAD's .

Bertie was a top bloke and he was a larger than life character, acting on the instinct and taking the consequences in his stride , he livened up a particularly quite Rugby function with an after dinner thunder flash....

Fullers Earth will be a quieter place without Bertie and I'm sure he will be waiting in the final RV with a bottle of KEO and that big smile of his....

My thoughts to his family at this time.

He was a SADS for my Sandhurst Diving Exped to Gibraltar: Absolutely great bloke and a fantastic advert for the Gunners. I am very sad indeed to her this news. RIP and my condolences to his many friends and to his family.

Latest Threads