• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bernie Mac

I'm trying to locate an old pal of mine, she joined the RMP as I joined up elsewhere. Bernie is a scouser and always had quite short dark hair (17 years ago). She WAS fairly fit but was more of a tomboy than a lady. I'd heard she'd married another plod and was somewhere in Preston. Do any regulars out there know her or better still, how I can get in touch with her?

E

error_unknown

Appart from the usual advice about ...reunited etc, try 192.com. You spend 10 minutes filling in a couple of silly surveys and you get free searches of the electoral roll. unless your mate has a really common name you won't have many possibilities to chose from. You then write asking them if they are the person you want.

Latest Threads