Berlusconi biffed in Milan

Italian TV are showing pictures of Berlusconi with a bloody mouth. If I have understood correctly, he was gladhanding it through a crowd when someone hit him with a heavy Milan Cathedral souvenir. He was bundled back into his car and sent to hospital. At least he did not appear to be cowering.

It would never happen here, of course.

bullet_catcher said:
Italian TV are showing pictures of Berlusconi with a bloody mouth. If I have understood correctly, he was gladhanding it through a crowd when someone hit him with a heavy Milan Cathedral souvenir. He was bundled back into his car and sent to hospital. At least he did not appear to be cowering.

The ubiquitous husband getting his revenge. :roll:

Don't fancy the assailant's chances...

lsquared said:
Bliar's great mate - what a dishonest cvnt! Bliar that is!

PS: Do you reckon he 'did' the Wide-Mouthed Frog? No - not even B is that desperate.
Bet he didn't go for the blow job though. Even with the biggest dick in the world that would be like chucking a sausage down the channel tunnel :D

bullet_catcher said:

8O Oh come for god's sake leave the bloke alone :oops: !!,someone was in front of him and he pushed them out the way. Nothing sexually intended with his action's at all. :wink: I rest his case your honour :lol:

bullet_catcher said:
I think there may be some vacancies on his close protection team tonight.
From what I saw on the news, not a great job by his security team. Apparently though, he likes to get close to people and did so against advice. Does anyone know who provides security? Carabinieri? Guardia di Finenze?

Then again, I have seen video of the attack on the Prince of Wales with a starter pistol (Australia??). I was a bit surprised at the response. About 20-30 police/security around the shooter after he was taken down and the Prince of Wales remained on the stage with only one person with him and it was unclear if that person was security or an aide of some sort.