Berlin - places to go - Stag night (not mine)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sympathetic_Reaction, Sep 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

I'm off in a week or so's time to a weekend stag do in Berlin....not my choice but my mate is in Russia so he chose a mid point.

So i am after some advice on where is good to go for a group of Half Brits/Half Russians for a stag do. I realise the last time the Russians and brits met in Berlin we ripped europe apart but we'll stick to good pub and some birds thi time.

Suggestions please...

S_R

2. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Chralottenburg, aka, Grotty Charlotty, various "Lady" establishments there.

Good one for an hour off the beer, the Russian memorial at Treptow Park.

Berlin, what a phucking city, loves it

3. Russendisko at Kaffee Burger seems an obvious choice :D

My mate went & loved it... and the Russian girls in it.

4. cut straight to the chase get your info here:

http://www.brilliantweekends.co.uk/berlin/adults_only/

or go cheapskate, the majority of street corners round the bahnhof should offer up a variety of skank should you be wanting to enjoy some professional ladies, you'll see lots of them stood next to parked cars along Oranienburger Strasse. Of course, I've no idea how it all works and how much it costs :roll: , but what I do know is if you're male and walking down that street at a certain time of night, it's like a slalom course of sex offers.

Get down the local curry house and practice some bartering on a chicken madras before going

5. The Generator Hostel

Stay here, its cheap as chips, close to the centre of town and they organise a free pubcrawl, I went on it and only spent 30 euros and was absolutely shatfaced, thanks to the very fit bits of crumpet who fed me free booze inbetween pubs.

The best bit is when you get back to the hotel they serve booze all night and most of the customers are studenty backpacker types. The place was completely crawling with fanny.

Going back soon