Berlin New Years, Accomodation Help Required!!

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping you can help me, two mates and myself had a booking with a hotel in Berlin for the new years period. They have just told us they have cancelled our booking and have refunded the fee (nice one, swine) I have been told this is not unusual with hotels bopoked via the internet.

Can anyone recomend anywhere or does anyone know any places? Is there still a NAFFI run place there?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Vonshot said:
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping you can help me, two mates and myself had a booking with a hotel in Berlin for the new years period. They have just told us they have cancelled our booking and have refunded the fee (nice one, swine) I have been told this is not unusual with hotels bopoked via the internet.

Can anyone recomend anywhere or does anyone know any places? Is there still a NAFFI run place there?

Any help would be very appreciated.
Vonshot, Im just back from Berlin last week. Wife and I stayed in the Berlin Excellssior in Hardenberg Str near the Zoobanhof. W booked it through Travelocity.co.uk Was very good and a good deal working out at about £600 for 5 nights B and B for 2 adults inc flights from Glasgow via Amsterdam. Very central. Naffi is closed now. No British anymore sadly. Have a look at www.1420h.org under Berlin05 for some recent pics of the City and Berlin Brigade places.

Best of luck and Jolly Japes

Efargee20