berghaus crusader side pockets... hens fooking teeth!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Badgerdog, Mar 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on, who's got them? I want a set and I can't find em anywhere. If you've got a set and wanna sell em, I'll buy em ( decent price of course). Failing that, do you know where I can buy some?

Cheers old boy network......

2. Have you tried Ebay?
    They crop up on there from time to time.

3. No kidding! I bought two secondhand. Got them home then realised that one was a PLCE pocket and has the zips the other way round! :X

4. I've tried ebay, even found a place called Denbigh Surplus but they aint got any anymore. I am at my wits end..... :x

5. Don't the PLCE ones fit?

Failing that, I think Cotswolds or Field & Trek do the Crusader or Vulcan, saw a green bergen in there anyhow. They might sell sidepockets separately from the main pack?

6. Bought a pair direct from Berghaus in 1990. I don't have the details; but they must still have phone numbers on t internet.

7. NO! PLCE pouches DO NOT FIT mate.....

8. try Berghaus on 0191 516 5700
    I was able to buy direct from them with a credit card.
    Good Luck!!

9. Fair one. Means the Snugpak ones won't either.

Apart from anyone selling Crusader/Vulcan who might sell jetpacks separately, the only other thing I can think of is getting a stitch to swop your zips around so you can use PLCE ones...

10. If Vulcan pouches are the same then Silvermans for £39.99
    I think I paid about £25 in 1990 so not too bad.

11. i have 2 with the crap daysack strap things on them (the ones that attach to the little buckle parts ) if i can find em. Unfortunatley the rucksack they went with died. Am not indoors till monday now, but if you don't have any by then PM me and i'll venture into the black hole that is the cellar.

12. AWESOME! How much you want for them?

13. bugger! I still ain't got any people. Can anyone help me out?

14. msr

msr LE

Might be easier to just get a new mil bergan...

The Crusader must be getting on a bit now.

15. I have got a crusader with side pouches. it needs a new clip for one of the lid straps but other than that it is in good condition if you want to pm me and make an offer. Send me an address o deliver it to.