Bergen Question

Hello Chaps...

Ok... I know I'm gonna get hammered for being incredibly lame and I'm really sorry to have to ask, but I've just been given a full set of PLCE - including bergen - and told to get on with it!

How the hell do you attach a standard shortback bergen to the yoke? Or don't you?

Arrgghhhh!!! All help for a new part-timer gratefully received.

Thanks!!!!!!

Shepster

You should have a main yoke for the belt webbing, A daysack yoke with straps for the side pockets and no the whole lot does not attach itself to the bergan! Thats the simple answer! Just sit and wait the incoming :!:

You should have a main yoke for the belt webbing, A daysack yoke with straps for the side pockets and no the whole lot does not attach itself to the bergan! Thats the simple answer! Just sit and wait the incoming :!:

ask one of your recruiting team they should go through it with you it can be a bit fiddly putting all the pouches on and get the right set up for you. the only thing that is a pain in the arrse is the daysack yoke which attaches to the side pouch.

The best way to sort out webbing really is with a buddy, to be honest, to be given your rig and told to just egt on with it without a demo or anything is jack as fcuk and someone needs a serious speaking to, how are you meant to learn from that. I know you can play and find a way, but you really should have been shown how.

You will be shown your webbing and how to put it together on TAFS, we give our recruits a set just before the weekend as to avoid confusing them.

Agree with 307, you shouldn't be left alone with that stuff, it can be dangerous :lol:

Get yer buddies together mit webbing and a crate of wife basher and help each other sort out the kit.

thats a bit jap, We have at a least a 40 minute period on putting to-gether your PLCE, big tip the Bergan has it own shouldes straps, so does not need to fit onto your "yoke main x1"
Cheers
B_T