Bergans of Norway

I take it I am the only one who cannot see Bikini_black's posts then? Looks like an empty topic to me.

Aunty Stella said:
Nope, Forks, you just look like a mad random typer :)
Forks? Is she typing is she? Can't see a thing....

Dale, shouldn't you be in bed?

I have a job that means I can sleep till 1400, aren't you supposed to be sorting MMA claims out and making sure that people don't go to jail for claiming an extra pence per mile?

Or are you in the office now and just drunk again?

The_Highway_Man said:
You get worse everyday sluggy! :D
I thank you kindly sir, and salute you.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Aunty Stella said:
Dale, shouldn't you be in bed?

I have a job that means I can sleep till 1400, aren't you supposed to be sorting MMA claims out and making sure that people don't go to jail for claiming an extra pence per mile?

Or are you in the office now and just drunk again?
I'm on leave you big tomato!!!!!

The_Highway_Man said:
The_Snail said:
The_Highway_Man said:
You get worse everyday sluggy! :D
I thank you kindly sir, and salute you.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Bloody hell sluggy! They're some tattoo's you've got! They must've cost you a fortune! :wink:
Aunty Stella did them in lumicolours, they didn't cost me anything. :)

Does anybody know of any UK stockists of Bergans of Norway gear (civilian)?

Thanks.

BB.
Holy thread resurrection but we've had an email from the new UK stockist with the bonus of 15% off although you'll need to react quick to get it.

Hi,

We are very excited to announce we are now UK suppliers of the new range of Bergans of Norway clothing, Norway’s largest outdoor brand and to celebrate that we are offering a 15% DISCOUNT on this new range BUT, this discount will be only valid for you for one week – so click here to check out the new kit and then enter the code: Bergans2012 in the Gift Code box in the Cart to claim your discount.

More about Bergans:
  • Bergans is Norway’s largest outdoor brand with over 100 years of experience in producing high quality and innovative outdoor products.
  • With Bergans you get Norwegian build quality which is second to none, innovative designs and colours
  • Clothing used by some of the world's top explorers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
matthewtune Weapons, Equipment & Rations 24
wellyhead Health and Fitness 4
cpunk Weapons, Equipment & Rations 54