Beretta 90Two

I like it. I had a Beretta 92, the early version with 1911 type safety and heel of butt mag release, was always faultless with any ammo , even the cheap £4/100 Eygyptian stuff.

Ironically I got the 92F price for it when it was confiscated by the Govt so I made money on it, would have preferred to keep it though.

I find it amusing that they specify a rounded trigger guard for correct grip, when the 92F was introduced with the scalloped and serrated trigger guard 'for correct grip'!

The wheel revolves I suppose.

Accesory rail as standard too, not bad.

Shame we can't own them anymore :(

A faint hint of nostalgia "sniff"

I had a 92 F . It would have been nice in 40 S+W (Never got chance to find out)

Is the frame size the same on the new beasty

Alsacien

MIA
FourEM said:
A faint hint of nostalgia "sniff"

I had a 92 F . It would have been nice in 40 S+W (Never got chance to find out)

Is the frame size the same on the new beasty
Its a new frame, same size just rounded off here and there - 92 series holsters etc are meant to fit.
Hand grip is meant to be excellent, but the roundness concerns me, I had to swap the grips on my 226 x-five for more square ones as I kept losing the reference if drawing to fire.

It looks quite smart, but I'm not sure that it's worth the extra cash in comparison to a standard 92F. That said I haven't seen one in the flesh yet.

Alsacien

MIA
Tartan_Terrier said:
Alsacien said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
It looks quite smart, but I'm not sure that it's worth the extra cash in comparison to a standard 92F. That said I haven't seen one in the flesh yet.
Maybe, but you cannot easily put one of these on a 92F:

http://www.opticsbestbuy.com/Burris-XT-120-Xtreme-Tactical-Laser-Flashlight.html :nod:
True, but you can fit one on the 92A1, if you can get hold of one that is.
I've decided to get one in .40 as BDS class it as a production pistol for German IPSC.
Need to find a price better than Euro1100, and extra mags are 75 !!!