• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

BERETS

PARA BERET RED
SAS BERET CREAMY

mountain said:
can anyone out there tell me the colour of a SAS beret and a PARA beret
What would happen if I did a google image search for SAS beret and Para beret? I wonder...

it was a question that came up who wants to be a millionaire well they were wrong. i like the pink para beret. but boys dont give up the day job

CommanderLuke said:
PARA BERET RED
SAS BERET CREAMY
or PARA like acne
SAS like pus

Commander Luke, just take a mirror and have a look at your arse for an example of this colour scheme in harmony. You might even have the brown of the guards in there too.

You fcuking monging cum recepticle :x

mountain said:
it was a question that came up who wants to be a millionaire well they were wrong. i like the pink para beret. but boys dont give up the day job
What did they think the answers were?

By the way, only one fully correct response so far.

By the way WotW, Guards isn't brown, it's khaki (pronounced cacky, not car-key).

Because of the amalgamation, and units within the SAS, the Beret is now of a Tartan colour.
This was done predominantly to confuse the enemies of our great nation.

walt_of_the_walts said:
CommanderLuke said:
PARA BERET RED
SAS BERET CREAMY
or PARA like acne
SAS like pus

Commander Luke, just take a mirror and have a look at your arse for an example of this colour scheme in harmony. You might even have the brown of the guards in there too.

Such tact! You don't answer phones for The Samaritans, do you?

King_of_the_Burpas said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
CommanderLuke said:
PARA BERET RED
SAS BERET CREAMY
or PARA like acne
SAS like pus

Such tact! You don't answer phones for The Samaritans, do you?
No, but I successfully got a refund from the Charm School.