berets

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Hutton123, Dec 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. okay so first of all i know people make a lot of threads about berets, and ive just read threw alot of them before making this thread.
    i was wondering has anyone ever had a custom beret made? with alot less fabric than these "all arms" "small crown" or "patey" berets? like litrally gone to a tailors and actually had one custom made?
    please write back as i would like to find out how to go about getting one custom made, as shrinking the berets isnt as easy as people say

2. You'd have to be extremely sad/very shit at shaping a beret to have to get one made to make it look decent.

3. im not gona bullshit you at all, i am completely shit at shaping and shrinking them

4. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Sorry Hutton123... I'm just not going to bother with this today.

• Like Like x 1

5. just have plastic surgery done and have your head shaped accordingly

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Are you a matelot, or RAF regiment?

7. fixed ................

8. Ask someone to help you, the guy that helps you, then you polish his boots or iron his kit.

9. Hang a minute while I put my teeth in, then i'll bite......................................... If you can't wet a beret, stick it on yer bonce then let it dry, what the **** are you doing in the army? You'd have to have serious motor knewron problems if that feat is beyond yer capabilities. Ah mean how in fucks name do you manage to breath unaided? next you be asking if anyone has velcro laces in their boots as you find tying them a tad difficult or perhaps you'd like self wiping paper for yer arse, just so you don't get so tired wiping it after you've finished talking out of it

• Like Like x 1
  10. Keep it on your head while doing the hot and cold may need a snorkel

• Like Like x 1
  11. When in doubt contact the 'experts'

12. Wrong thread, you're looking for the 'search for the un-ally star' thread.

13. Has the twat with the stick got his sandwiches under his hat?

14. FFS & I thought this one was bad.

img023_edited.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Is that pte doberman left second row?

• Like Like x 1