berets

okay so first of all i know people make a lot of threads about berets, and ive just read threw alot of them before making this thread.
i was wondering has anyone ever had a custom beret made? with alot less fabric than these "all arms" "small crown" or "patey" berets? like litrally gone to a tailors and actually had one custom made?
please write back as i would like to find out how to go about getting one custom made, as shrinking the berets isnt as easy as people say

okay so first of all i know people make a lot of threads about berets, and ive just read threw alot of them before making this thread.
i was wondering has anyone ever had a custom beret made? with alot less fabric than these "all arms" "small crown" or "patey" berets? like litrally gone to a tailors and actually had one custom made?
please write back as i would like to find out how to go about getting one custom made, as shrinking the berets isnt as easy as people say

just have plastic surgery done and have your head shaped accordingly

Hang a minute while I put my teeth in, then i'll bite......................................... If you can't wet a beret, stick it on yer bonce then let it dry, what the **** are you doing in the army? You'd have to have serious motor knewron problems if that feat is beyond yer capabilities. Ah mean how in fucks name do you manage to breath unaided? next you be asking if anyone has velcro laces in their boots as you find tying them a tad difficult or perhaps you'd like self wiping paper for yer arse, just so you don't get so tired wiping it after you've finished talking out of it

is that really CPL Jack Jones, front row left?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Melchett Sappers 34
E Int Corps 11
chalkntalk Royal Signals 404