Beret Color

Quick question all, what color berets are worn by RM Recruits and RM Cadets and Staff please?
Black or Navy Blue?

Many thanks claireh :)

Usual p### taking from the rest, sarky gits! :-D

Quick question all, what color berets are worn by RM Recruits and RM Cadets and Staff please?
Black or Navy Blue?
Now go and write colour a thousand times and then take a picture and put it here. Why the hell do you want to join up if you can't even be bothered to learn English?

Many thanks claireh :)

Usual p### taking from the rest, sarky gits! :-D
Well, you and many others do set yourselves up for abuse, because for the time it takes you to post/reply/etc on here, you could have gotten the answer on google or another search engine yourself.

Idle, lacking imagination or initative is how bone questions are seen by many on here.

Worst of all,you needed a girl to answer for you.

This forum is for the BRITISH army.

Colonial (and formerly colonial) guests are more than welcome for, amongst other things, their insight and thought provoking alternative viewpoints. They can also be a source of entertainment when they fail to use British ENGLISH !!

On a British forum we spell colour as it is seen here.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Now go and write colour a thousand times and then take a picture and put it here. Why the hell do you want to join up if you can't even be bothered to learn English?
He already has joined up, he's in the "whispers" RAF.

ugly

LE
When we have British Troops embarked on Westpoint we allow them to spell it your way.
Thats nice of you, when my wife had to attend High School having moved to live with her dad on the left side of the pond aged 17 she was threatened with Backsquadding over her refusal to mangle languages!
The only (ok the main reason) I hate google is even with UK English spelling settings the tool bar still cant spell Favourites!

Well, you and many others do set yourselves up for abuse, because for the time it takes you to post/reply/etc on here, you could have gotten the answer on google or another search engine yourself.

Idle, lacking imagination or initative is how bone questions are seen by many on here.

Worst of all,you needed a girl to answer for you.
Tried several searches on the web. Could find anything to answer the question.

Word is Guards regiments are getting a new fluorescent pink beret. This will be for their propensities to rum, bum and bugger. Oh and the Rasman will be fitting a lurex green heckle.

Tried several searches on the web. Could find anything to answer the question.
May I ask why you needed to know, I can't for the life of me understand the need to know the answer to it?.
Not that its vital for me to know why of course.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Int Corps 11
chalkntalk Royal Signals 404
PLOD Aviation 87