Beret and cap badge

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Spanish_Dave, Nov 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Can anybody please send me a beret (size 57) and cap badge for the rememberance day parade next weekend, and to be necky wouldnt mind a cypher too, do 3 RHA still have the red backing?

PM me for address

2. Spanish_Dave

3. Try Garrison PRI at Larkhill

As they are Gunner centric they cater for all the regiments, especially now they have Phase 2 recruits branded with regimental funnies from the off. Speak to them directly by phone, 01980 653 749, as there is quite a few bits a nd bobs they don't advertise. Also the service is top notch, call them tday and it will be in post and with you within the next 2 days
  4. Spanish_Dave

What, you mean pay for it :lol:
  5. Spanish_Dave

Does anybody have a buckshee beret and badge, someone, somwhere :lol:
  6. I can't believe that someone hasn't fixed you up by now. If you don't get sorted out soon, I will go out myself to our army surplus store and buy you a beret, can't really help you out with the cap badge though. I have my son's but that is precious to me and I want to hold on to it.

I will watch this space......
  7. Spanish_Dave

Hi mum, no need really but thanks for the offer, keep your hard earned dosh :D , someone will sort me out, its the system that will provide :p
  8. Ok Dave, but I hope you get fixed up sharpish - if not I am more than willing to keep my word.
  9. Spanish_Dave

And I thank you for that :D But I am an old and bold with friends still serving in good jobs, also have a reunion this Friday so will get sorted by hook or by crook
  10. Dave

I can't help with the beret, but I do have a spare cap badge you are welcome to.
  11. Spanish_Dave

Thanks mate, PM inbound, just need the beret now
  12. when i left in 05 still had the red backing
  13. Dave, please for the love of Christ answer your PMs and text messages.

Bootiful has got the stuff you need. She will also try and get you a cypher.

Yours aye, in danger of getting cyber battered by Boots in chat,

Dale xx
  14. Spanish_Dave

PM sent to bootifull
  15. got a spare cypher or two if you need one