• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Beret and cap badge

Can anybody please send me a beret (size 57) and cap badge for the rememberance day parade next weekend, and to be necky wouldnt mind a cypher too, do 3 RHA still have the red backing?

PM me for address

ta

Try Garrison PRI at Larkhill

http://www.garrisonpri.co.uk/

As they are Gunner centric they cater for all the regiments, especially now they have Phase 2 recruits branded with regimental funnies from the off. Speak to them directly by phone, 01980 653 749, as there is quite a few bits a nd bobs they don't advertise. Also the service is top notch, call them tday and it will be in post and with you within the next 2 days

wellyhead said:
Try Garrison PRI at Larkhill

http://www.garrisonpri.co.uk/

As they are Gunner centric they cater for all the regiments, especially now they have Phase 2 recruits branded with regimental funnies from the off. Speak to them directly by phone, 01980 653 749, as there is quite a few bits a nd bobs they don't advertise. Also the service is top notch, call them tday and it will be in post and with you within the next 2 days
What, you mean pay for it :lol:

I can't believe that someone hasn't fixed you up by now. If you don't get sorted out soon, I will go out myself to our army surplus store and buy you a beret, can't really help you out with the cap badge though. I have my son's but that is precious to me and I want to hold on to it.

I will watch this space......

Hi mum, no need really but thanks for the offer, keep your hard earned dosh :D , someone will sort me out, its the system that will provide :p

And I thank you for that :D But I am an old and bold with friends still serving in good jobs, also have a reunion this Friday so will get sorted by hook or by crook

Dave, please for the love of Christ answer your PMs and text messages.

Bootiful has got the stuff you need. She will also try and get you a cypher.

Yours aye, in danger of getting cyber battered by Boots in chat,

Dale xx

Daveyboy.....look out for the postie......xxx

Latest Threads