Bent Copper

Read this

Well give him a medal or shooy him.?

Man´s a disgrace. He misused his position and lied to cover up his reasons (wierd amounts too, 89 grand why not a flat 90?)

He is in the same league as that copper who sold an 89 year old mans address to a scum drug dealer, who passed it on to two scum. Result dead 90 yo, over a car parking space in Asda. One ex-copper who quit before he could be hammered.

Nothing new, in South Wales there are 15 serving and ex coppers on bale for just one case, they perverted the course of justice to get a conviction in the murder of a local prostitue. the total number of coppers on bale or under investergation is kept very quiet, they normaly dont go to court iff the take earlyretirment and the amount of compo paid out by the police must be vast.

Obviously, any real comment is ruled out by the latter day idea of what may or may not be said. So, I'll just post the name of the officer - PC Amerdeep Singh Johal
I think I would be permitted to comment that racial diversity has much to answer for when it comes to current standards of police work.

OldRedCap said:
Obviously, any real comment is ruled out by the latter day idea of what may or may not be said. So, I'll just post the name of the officer - PC Amerdeep Singh Johal
I think I would be permitted to comment that racial diversity has much to answer for when it comes to current standards of police work.
Jesus,that's a bit strong is it not? What the F uck has is race got to do with him being a bent copper? As far as I know,he hasn't played the race card.

B

BambiBasher

Rudie said:
OldRedCap said:
Jesus,that's a bit strong is it not? What the F uck has is race got to do with him being a bent copper? As far as I know,he hasn't played the race card.
White coppers all all as pure as the driven snow, natch. That's why they are white, no doubt :roll:

Whent for the cash to buy another shop for his uncle though didn't he...

I would tend to agree there ORC, its been a bad week for the boys in blue with the Prosecution of the real Rachel Nickell murderer and the release of the woman who was jailed for the murder of a child!

The Rachel Nickell murder case leaves large questions to be examined and answered at all levels within the justice system.

There seems to be an avalanche of 'bent copper' cases lately(or at least those that reach the public domain).However being able to 'retire' before matters come to court is a device that helps to keep further cases out of court.Bliar of The Yard is a high profile example of this.

The Police have lost it,as far as much of the public is concerned.However they are all we have got!

OldRedCap said:
I agree, as soon as I heard the names off our local corrupt coppers, Charles Fletcher and Phillip Parr I thought what more can you expect from white middle class blokes.

Are you one of those 'I'm not racist, ........but' people?

The mans race has nothing to do with it, there are bad apples in every ethnic persuasion. I served alongside Amerdeep, liked him and considered him a mate. Just goes to show you never really know whats going on in peoples minds............Everyone in work was shocked and disgusted by this actions once we'd seen the evidence against him and the feeling is very much that hes got off lightly with a 6 year custodial.

Well done ORC, my wife is mixed race and,as TA, did a tour of Iraq with RMP. She's now joining RMP regs and I know now to closely monitor her policework as it'll either be crap or 'bent'. Thanks for the warning...

""He was also ordered to pay £32,000 in compensation""

Bet I dont get a penny back though.......

Why, are you one of the dealers or paedophiles he blackmailed?

Right sergeant major – march the guilty bstard in!

Quite a passionate response to my pointing out that the officer in this case would appear to come from a racial minority. Just that – I was very careful not to adduce that he was inferior; the responses have all assumed that. Legislation since the Stephen Lawrence hysteria has been directed to recruit into the Police those who might not have qualifications required of the traditional white applicants. See the Equality Bill http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200405/cmbills/072/2005072.pdf
Police officers were quick to see what this would mean insofar as the Job was concerned. http://www.policeoracle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10230&PID=325490
Implementation of this legislation was the subject of comment. http://www.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/798356/harriet-harman-unleashes-positive-discrimination.thtml
Affirmative Action – as one might expect – was seized upon by the Black Police Assn boycott http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4886008.ece
Recruitment by skin tone was discussed in a Guardian article
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2004/mar/17/race.equality
Positive Discrimination debated within police
http://dailyreferendum.blogspot.com/2007/04/positive-discrimination-for-police.html
There was concern that affirmative action would lower standards
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-to-meet-race-targets,-say-police-chiefs.html
Widening of eligible candidates to include diabetic and HIV. So, not the slightest interest in performance of the task for which they were paid. Straight forward give the man a job because it will make everyone feel good. Feel good that is unless one is injured in an incident and sees a police officer coming towards you with that trained first aider look and no rubber gloves. Or the officer alongside you at a nasty crowd control situation missed his breakfast and is slipping into a coma?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3704834.stm

Sum it up? Easily. For many reasons – good or ill – the police force has stopped evaluating recruits on the traditional standards of education and family background and now accepts – no, seeks out – those who will fill the ethnic balance basket. The frequency with which white officers appear as wrong-doers may also be due to the changes in who is accepted and who is not.

B

BambiBasher

If you backpedal any harder you'll catch your trouser-cuff in the chain, especially if the chainguard was fitted by an Asian. They can't use spanners properly, you know - all the curry fumes make their eyes water.

ORC, being an insulin dependant diabetic I can advise that those of us with this condition well know the effects of being hypoglycaemic, and once you know that you rarely miss a meal break.

Hypo attacks are more often as a result of accidentally adding too much insulin, than they are of missing meals. Signs and symptoms can be felt early enough to take a glucose tablet to alleviate the problem of low blood sugar. Modern insulin pens make the task of adding the correct amount of insulin very easy, and the methods used to control insulin mean that you generally have insulin immediately before having a meal, not dose yourself up for a 24 hour period, risking a hypo attack if you have a late meal.

So there is no reason that anyone who is Insulin dependant can not hold down a full time job in same the way that you do. Incidentally I perform usually a 12 or 13 hour day and have never suffered a hypo attack during the working day.

Bobthe dog
My wife is also diabetic. She is controlled - thank goodness. There is, however, talk in the discussion groups she visits about effects on those who are not stable or whose lifestyle is such that they do become ill. So - more than I dare do to knock diabetics!

muhandis89 said:
However being able to 'retire' before matters come to court is a device that helps to keep further cases out of court.
Not quite.

A police officer subject of a discipline or a criminal investigation cannot retire until the case has been finalised.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GeneralMayhem The NAAFI Bar 44
johnnyutah The Intelligence Cell 89
Warrior_Poet The NAAFI Bar 11