Benidorm

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Oct 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been watching this on ITV and the transvestite had parachute wings on his arm!!
    Is this Capt Jan's big break? I'm sure though that it said RAF above them but couldn't get a clear look.
    Whatever next!!

2. Tim Healey used to be in 4 Para and I think the wings were genuine tattoo. Either that or 3 Para Mortars reputation has entered luvvie land!

3. FUK OFF JARROF IS THE TOP INTERNET HARDMAN CHEERS UP

4. I'll be seeing his missus in the week and will tell her he could have stuck a plaster on it, the booties will have a field day with this one.

He's a top bloke though, genuine Airborne.

VH

5. You actually watched it? The trailers put me right off.

6. There's nothing wrong with the trailers.

It's just the rest of it that's shite.

7. So the trailers were the best bits? Confirms my suspicions!

8. Basically yes and I have watched it though just the once was enough for me.

Good cast, crap script (IMHO).

9. I'll remove the request for the boxed set from my list to Santa.Ta.

10. for once Wikipedia let me down on this one, but the good old BBC came up trumps :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/faces/tim_healy.shtml

Did you know?

# Before becoming an actor Tim served an apprenticeship as a welder and spent time as a paratrooper

11. Yes.

12. I didn't!

13. Isn't his missus an actress as well? Are you a lovie to then VH?

14. I noticed his wings as well so looked up his profile on line. He was 4 PARA and completed 13 jumps.

15. Ha Ha JD not a luvvie, his missus is Denise Welsh (Loose Women, Waterloo Rd). I work at itv sometimes and over the years you tend to get to know them all. She smokes like a trooper too, her and Coleen Nolan.
    Tim does pop in now and then when she's on loose women.

VH