"Benidorm Bastards"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Nov 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When they aren't kiddy-fiddling the Belgians can come up with some surprisingly funny TV.

"Benidorm Bastards' has just won an international award - it's sort of Jeremy Beadle with crumblies - very funny!

• Like Like x 6
  2. Actually some of the Flemings (and Dutch) have quite a good sense of humor, unlike the Wallonians, who like all French speaking folk have never understood humour, are quite dull and snobbish.

3. Some of that is excellent. It is the WTF looks on peoples faces I like.
    Just goes to show that you can be a cunt your whole life

4. Top post Joe. Cheers.

Only a couple more years and I can be a complete cunt...and get away with it.

Loved it.

5. Shit, I barely raised a smile, how the fuk can you cheer foreign, especially belgian foreign, they could be saying anything and nothing is funny about old people sex and what has it got to do with benidorm and the Sun newspaper? Euro Trash cnuts.

6. You sound as though you probably need some of this:
    PREPARATION-H-HEMOROID-KREMI-28g-U-S-A__39802452_0.jpg

7. Why are you in Hong Kong and do you know if there is a link between King Kong and HK, just asking, thats all.

I dont have bum grapes yet, are they a caused by a dislike of beligian 'humour'?

8. No they're caused by you being a complete and utter fuckstain. Fuck off.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Watch those splinters mate.

10. It's ok I'll get the tweezers out later. :)

11. Sorry to disappoint you, but I haven't seen any giant apes here yet.

Why am I in Hong Kong? I got a job here and commuting from the UK meant I was 19 hours late for work every day and it was costing me 10,000 quid a week in fares, so I thought it more practical to move here.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

13. Brilliant, bit like a ruder Trigger Happy TV!

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The Dutch have always had a piss-taking sense of humour like us, and I never met one who didn't speak as good English as I do. Cloggies are just all right with me. I have rarely met a one I didn't breeze along with. Waloons are a bunch of marginalised sheep fuckers who wish they could be like their betters. A bit like the Welsh but with better embroidery skills.

Quality post there JoeC. Where do I sign up?