Benefits street. I thought the outrage would be high with this one.

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I`m just watching Benefits St recorded last night.

I wish to complain about the lack of outrage so far.

Yours etc

Just another unemployed layabout.

Fungi.jpg

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh do be a love....

G

goatrutar

ImageUploadedByARRSE1389071342.566546.jpg

Add about 6 stone, fuse a pair of Oakleys to my face and that'd look a bit like me.

chosen

Old-Salt
Watched it. Not outraged as my own street is a bit like that, just find it depressing. I recorded Living Dolls that was on after it. Blokes putting on doll masks and going walking around dressed as female dolls. I'll watch it today on my own in the hope some of them brass their arses and doll mouths out. Dirty little whores.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I`m just watching Benefits St recorded last night.

I wish to complain about the lack of outrage so far.

Yours etc

Just another unemployed layabout.

View attachment 150278
Am sure, that a couple of certain members will be along shortly, to say; "this is why we need more and more immigrants". Lazy Brits, dole spongers, etc etc.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

..............................................................I wish to complain about the lack of outrage so far.

Yours etc ................................................
Why do they make "poor" families live in streets strewn with rubbish and old furniture?

Why do they make "poor" families live in streets strewn with rubbish and old furniture?
Council funded "art" installations brighten up the place and make convenient sources of heat for the homeless.

Re lack of outrage.

I refused to watch it as I like my large-ish TV and knew it would more than likely be damaged by locally launched flying domestic objects.

To soak up all the piss that would otherwise swash about in the gutters.

Knob - '"I'm qualified up to the hilt me!"
Cameraman - "So what qualifications do you have then?"
Knob - "I'm a qualified Gym instructor . . . I'm got me Maths and English and everything . . . and I'm an FA quallified Referee!"

Quality!

Last edited:
G

goatrutar

Re lack of outrage.

I refused to watch it as I like my large-ish TV and knew it would more than likely be damaged by locally launched flying domestic objects.
I'd be wary of polluting a nice big tv with such shitfull programming.

Ishtar likes this.

Surprisingly, I managed to maintain a normal heart rate throughout its airing and my TV remains intact and the dog unkicked.
The programme is hardly ground breaking in the sense that most of the Great British public are already quite aware of the swarms of pisstaking scumbags that abuse the welfare system and take the title 'gopping creature' to the extreme.

What gets me is, unless they're smack rats, these poor poverty stricken souls are more often than not morbidly obese. I lost count of how many characters were wobbling around on the programme last night. If they're not stuffing their face with scoff, their puffing away on fags or swigging lager that's all paid for by us mugs. We must be one of the only nations on the planet where you can be over fed to the point of morbid obesity, have a roof over your head and still have enough disposable income to spunk it on endless beer and fag supplies.

I welcome any government move that starves these fuckers into reality and with luck, all this over eating, smoking and drinking leads them to an early grave.

I love the correlation between being on benefits and living in a shite-hole. Does claiming stop you being tidy?

"OK luv, here's your Benefit claim form, but remember once it starts, you're to stop putting things away around the house, clearing up after yow'selvers and endlessly smoke yet simultaniously complain about not having enough money!"

Re lack of outrage.

Is your TV as large as the one on the wall of the couple facing eviction? (Who, incidentally, seemed to have a number of mobile 'phones).

To soak up all the piss that would otherwise swash about in the gutters.

Knob - '"I'm qualified up to the hilt me!"
Cameraman - "So what qualifications do you have then?"
Knob - "I'm a qualified Gym instructor . . . I'm got me Maths and English and everything . . . and I'm an FA quallified Referee!"

Quality!
Just to add more the quote actually ended; "...and I'm an FA qualified Referee.....5-a-side"

discodan

War Hero
Found Living Doll's more entertaining to be honest, I used to Live in Norris Green in Liverpool and that street just about sums up the whole place.

Living dolls on the other hand had me balking!, I mean as a kingo (greatest ever infantry regiment there ever was incidentally) I have donned the odd frock or two (as squaddies usually do) but I draw the line at going all wild bill and putting on femskin and a mask to make me look like leatherface or a fucked up sex doll. What if any sexual gratification do you get from that?. I would rather get xhamster on and a Maggie Thatcher mask and pull myself around the living for a bit.

Just Sayin ;)

So never saw it- don't want to see it - won't watch it on line

Curmudgeonly old fucker I am, I'd only be yelling at them to get a fucking haircut and a job.

Its my 2014 resolution to lower my outrage to as little as possible, keeping it to the arrse ginger thread if possible, therefor :-

The on line Daily Mail is minimised to 10 min shifty each day staying away from the outrage articles

I Avoid all together;-

Any fucking thing involving z list celebs
X factor etc in fact any reality TV at all
Any BBC political debate ( Nuff said)
Any BBC nature program (you know fucking climate change is going to fuck up an otherwise tidy prog with brilliant filming)
Any social prog by ITV or Chan 4 because you know there's a fucking agenda and the chavs are baited to act out for the cameras
Soaps

God bless Sky +

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

glasshammer

Old-Salt
Ive just taken redundancy and am amazed i can claim job seekers for 6 months just not housing benefit, i told them ive got redundancy too its contribution based mental

Aired just as Osborne announces another £25bn off the welfare budget - what are the odds, eh?
Maybe in any future similar docus we can expect to see the claimants minus cider and fags as a result.

Latest Threads