Benefits scounger say she deserves more than £30K

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Aug 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

This charming benefits scrounger says £30K is not enough.

£30k a year benefits mother Moira Pearce asks for charity money | Mail Online

In case anyone wants an excuse to vomit, piccy below...

Attached Files:

2. Oh now I'm very cross.
  3. Always appears that the ones with some many sprogs are to say the least a bit munterish
  4. Remember this one?

5. I am strangely aroused!
  6. DHSS should have engaged a bloke in a safari suit and a pith helmet to hang about the fag counter at Lidl and shoot her in the arrse with a contraceptive dart as she was stocking up on Lambert and Butler.

Many states in America require single mothers on benefits to have long term implants to stop them having more kids they can't support. Makes sense to me.
    • Like Like x 11
  7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Daily Mail headline = outrage reduction by 80%. They are like the Sun, but for blue rinse coffin dodgers. Their hacks go around baiting feral pond-scum for this kind of 'revelation'. Still, at least it distracts attention away from their obsession with celebrities, even if it is only for a few seconds.
  8. My dad just had a job, funny old world.
  9. I work for the ambulance service ! And bump in to people like this all the time. So i have to be polite and understanding .
    But this cnut boils my piss.. rant over..
    • Like Like x 1
  10. And that changes...what, exactly? She's still a fat, worthless cunt who should be turned into soap while her brats are given up for adoption by people who can afford them without sponging off the State.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. "Ms Pearce from Gillingham, Kent, hit the headlines last December after she became one of the first women in the UK to undergo a simple ten-minute sterilisation procedure.
    She had the operation at her local Medway Maritime Hospital where tiny coils were inserted into each fallopian tube via the cervix.

The revolutionary procedure brought to an end a period of 17 years where Ms Pearce had been pregnant for virtually the whole time.

Doctors advised her to have the operation because her uterus and pelvis would be unable to cope and an eleventh baby would kill her."

Doctors should have let her have another kid, would have saved a fortune by rehousing the others into decent homes where they might have stood a chance of growing up properly.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Do you think Blade will grow up to kill vampires? Did mum have a nasty case of thrush when Candice was born? Will Shardonnaie end up as a wino?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. No baby Sauvignon blanc or Lambrini 1.5litre?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Mmmmmm Very interesting,you got a link to that?
  15. Arizona, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington have all had the required legislation put before their legislature. Not all of them have passed it though. In some states where the legislation did not pass, welfare recipients are offered extra money if they will volunteer for a long term contraceptive injection.

In addition, California used compulsory 'Norplant' injections in exchange for reduced jail time in criminal cases where women are convicted of child abuse or neglect. Kiddy fiddlers get a dose of Depo-Provera that stops their sex drive. No messing there.

Google 'Norplant' and welfare. There's a fair bit of information on the ACLU website about the controversy surrounding mandatory contraception.