Benefits Britain Ch4

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by slick, Aug 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Hmm more like NAAFI material. That idle porker...

• Like Like x 3
  2. There are disabled people I know that could work, the problem comes with holding a job down thru time off etc....thats what stops them ever trying... I am classed disabled and work full time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would never have known when to stop slapping her. How much do you think her nails cost?

The old man had me in tears, especially when he got his Grandad's watch back.

Council houses next week. That should also be fun!

• Like Like x 3
  4. I dont know her circumstances but it reeks of exaggeration mobility car too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Watched it too, old guy into carehome, young guy with spinabifida put out to work while fat lazy ass afro carribean woman just makes an arrse of the benefits system. Was well proud of the young lad taking on work, and that the old guy had the conkers to give up that little bit of valuable clockwork that was his grandfathers to the pawnbrokers just so he could get by a bit easier, glad to see he got it back, but that lazy ass woman should have been made to work , she got off too lightly, sort of makes you wonder about todays dla society, who is entitled and who isnt, those that are entitled, war veterans, those that are severely unable to work get pushed aside while those that rape the system get away scot free.
    The system is definitely wrong in that respect.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hope ATOS were watchin

• Like Like x 2
  7. That fat black lass is a ******* joke see this all time on sick parades with scrots

8. I'm almost tired saying this, but you will never remove the professional claimant from the welfare system.

You may catch the odd one, once in a while, but generally scroungers are the price you pay for having a welfare system which is of any use to anyone. No way around it, what ever mark you set, whatever criteria you use the professional claimant will do what is required.

It just needs to be dealt with.

9. She could work in a call cenfre

10. Or on a range

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ha ha ha im not ******* goin its blackmail

12. Those whines as she put here coat on wouldn't win her any oscars

13. I don't care how much her nails cost, it's too much. I've no idea how she'd the brass neck to watch the woman with one hand work but decide she can't. When the old chap said the man in the wheel chair should get most assistance she nearly flipped, me, me, me, me, me.

• Like Like x 6
  14. She's probably carrying my bodyweight in surplus fat, she does this every second of every minute of every day. I'd be fucked, lose the weight and she'll get better.

• Like Like x 2