Beneden Health Care Ads

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Aunty Stella, Feb 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's going on with the Beneden Health Care ads appearing in the middle of the page and blocking out some of the forums?

Have noticed a couple of other comments about it on other threads but have just experienced it myself.

As a note to the advertiser, it is far more likely that I will send you a fcuking letter bomb as opposed to using your product.

If I was reading a book and you shoved your add in front of my face blocking my view, I would probably stab you in the throat.

Any chance of mag to griding this annoying distraction?

2. Seconded.

3. Me too.

4. Ive mentioned it a few times, however my post gets blotted out by the ad.

5. Reality check...

The only way that ARRSE membership and use can be free is through carrying advertising - unless somebody has any other suggestions?

6. Hit the 'back' button, then the 'forwards' button. Takes less time to do than this took to type. Just trying to be helpful...

7. Cant read a bloody word of this thread cos of the ad that keeps popping up.

Can someone tell me what Im missing?

8. I'm fuggin fed up with hitting f5 to get the bloody thing out the way, any sign of a solution to this.

9. Perhaps a Mod would pop-up from behind the pop-up ad and tell us what is being done to get rid of it.

I know we need advertsing and some of it is very worthwhile, but this is a pain in the arrse.

10. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

We're looking into it .....

11. Thanks.

(seriously, in case you were wondering)

12. Is anyone who is seeing this ad getting it in Firefox? Just asking because I've not seen it...

13. Popped onto Firefox - no snags or shoite ads. (So far!)

14. The moral of the story would be to stop using IE (as if you didn't have enough reason to anyway...its shite!)