Beneden Health Care Ads

What's going on with the Beneden Health Care ads appearing in the middle of the page and blocking out some of the forums?

Have noticed a couple of other comments about it on other threads but have just experienced it myself.

As a note to the advertiser, it is far more likely that I will send you a fcuking letter bomb as opposed to using your product.

If I was reading a book and you shoved your add in front of my face blocking my view, I would probably stab you in the throat.

Any chance of mag to griding this annoying distraction?

Aye

Ive mentioned it a few times, however my post gets blotted out by the ad.

Reality check...

The only way that ARRSE membership and use can be free is through carrying advertising - unless somebody has any other suggestions?

jarrod248 said:
SNLR86 said:
Reality check...

The only way that ARRSE membership and use can be free is through carrying advertising - unless somebody has any other suggestions?
Yes, we are aware of that, the problem is the ads cover up posts and can't be read.
Hit the 'back' button, then the 'forwards' button. Takes less time to do than this took to type. Just trying to be helpful...

Cant read a bloody word of this thread cos of the ad that keeps popping up.

Can someone tell me what Im missing?

Perhaps a Mod would pop-up from behind the pop-up ad and tell us what is being done to get rid of it.

I know we need advertsing and some of it is very worthwhile, but this is a pain in the arrse.

Thanks.

(seriously, in case you were wondering)

Is anyone who is seeing this ad getting it in Firefox? Just asking because I've not seen it...

The moral of the story would be to stop using IE (as if you didn't have enough reason to anyway...its shite!)

I'll tackle this at some point this week. It happens seemingly unpredictably with various ads and unfortunately I can't get rid of them individually as they're produced automatically. Meanwhile sorry for the distraction and please bear with it for a few days.

glad it is just not me then.

i am titts'ed off with it covering up the text & having to refresh the page until it disappears.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
glad it is just not me then.

i am titts'ed off with it covering up the text & having to refresh the page until it disappears.
USE FIREFOX!

same its fecking annong, cant it be relocated to a fixed point on the page such as RIGHT at the bottom where no one gets bugged by it?

PRC-349 said:
same its fecking annong, cant it be relocated to a fixed point on the page such as RIGHT at the bottom where no one gets bugged by it?
Quote me: I am working on it. It's not easy as the error isn't permanent.