Ben Wallace on Woman’s Hour

Capt Wallace is currently speaking on Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour. He’s trying to defend the Military’s current stance on keeping ‘justice’ for women in the Forces, who are the victims of rape or sexual abuse, in the military system and not subjected to proper legal scrutiny in the civil system.

I think he’s struggling…..

Last edited:
This is painful…. He’s now being skewered about the Kenyan murder scandal…..

Yup, having his arse handed to him on a plate, not exactly on top of his brief.

Women get their own hour on the radio, how sexist

Chef

LE
Women get their own hour on the radio, how sexist
Used to be an informative programme and worth a listen but degenerated into a feminist echo chamber years ago.

Everything wrong with a woman's life is down to evil men being bastards.

Of course they forget it was created by a man and originally presented by a man.

Do they only have BAME women on, or are exempt from the woke agenda?

Yup, having his arse handed to him on a plate, not exactly on top of his brief.
It could be worse - it could have been an address to the WI! :grin:
8A52C01A-C4A4-48D7-9F9F-E27B10FA0A47.jpeg

Capt Wallace is currently speaking on Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour. He’s trying to defend the Military’s current stance on keeping ‘justice’ for women in the Forces, who are the victims of rape or sexual abuse, in the military system and not subjected to proper legal scrutiny in the civil system.

I think he’s struggling…..

Indeed.

Hard to defend resistance to transparency i.e. external scrutiny of such crimes, particularly if they've either proven or created a concerning perception that they aren't exactly pro-active in investigating such matters themselves i.e. 'Kenya'.

CharleyBourne

War Hero
I like R4. Apart from man-hating "Wimmin's Hour" and the unfunny woke PC "comedies". An occasional programme witout a BAME/LGBT+ agenda would be a bonus to the majority of licence payers as well. Just saying.

I like R4. Apart from man-hating "Wimmin's Hour" and the unfunny woke PC "comedies". An occasional programme witout a BAME/LGBT+ agenda would be a bonus to the majority of licence payers as well. Just saying.
I like the afternoon plays. Some of them are very good. Don't bother with it otherwise.

I grew up on R4 ("The Home Service").
I can only bear it in very small doses nowadays.
I’ve gone back to it recently for the drive into work, but it usually manages to make my pish boil at some stage so it goes off again.

Last edited:
The interviewer was woeful. Virtually condemning the alleged accused intot already being guilty.
Although he was not as on the ball as he should have been, I did not think she allowed him to explain the situation.
It was the equivalent of 'March the guilty bastard in' meme in that she tried to push Wallace into doing the Kenyans work for them.

Latest Threads