Ben Clarke from the Apprenctice - Gold Fish Slayer

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Trotsky, May 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Medical expert"? Easiest job in the world - I could have told you that. Can I have his job please?
  2. Total prick, never liked the guy.
    However, I'm surprised that the RSPCA are following it up considering they don't have juristiction in Scotland. Both Scotland and N.Ireland have their own equivalents, the SSPCA and USPCA respectively.
    I wonder what their grounds are for investigating.

Regardless, let's hope they throw the fcuking book at him and if they don't take him out of public life for a bit, let's hope they at least hit him hard in the pocket :) .

What a cnut.
  3. If it is attention he is seeking,then he's got it.

Best thing to happen firstly is for Sir Alan to kick the tw't off the show.

They are all a bunch of arrogant muppets anyway.
  4. It's a goldfish for christs sake... Who cares!?
  5. Other Goldfish.
  6. Do goldfish buy newspapers, or vote?
  7. Gents lets have a bit of perspective here are you sure you have never swallowed something when pissed that you would'nt do stone cold sober in the Sqn bar ?

Attached Files:

9. No, but they do have feelings.

They are, after all, somebody's mother, somebody's son etc.

Deep sorrow :cry:
  10. Mrs twosugars says she has... :roll:
  11. but it isn't like they'll remember them anyway....

All those at the party were so shocked and horrified that all they could do was take a series of photos and sell them to a national newspaper rather than prevent him from swallowing the fish. It is reported that a total of 16 live fish were consumed that evening. They must have continued to be stunned over it, as they talked about it on facebook the next day.

(I know it isn't true about goldfish memories..)
  12. Question for Jarrod ?
  13. She was the Peoples' Goldfish.The Goldfish of Hearts.Flowers are being sellotaped to lamp posts as I type.Elton John,a well known homosexual musician,has threated to re-write a tune for the goldfish,etc etc.