Ben Anderson with the USMC in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by arko, Jan 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1
  1. No.4 Mk.1

No.4 Mk.1 On ROPs

Cheers, i'd not seen that before - and Ben Anderson is one of my fav journalists, eva.

Just reading his "No Worse Enemy" book - had me chuckling in the first few pages, and some interesting insights from a journalist who dodged bullets with the soldiers themselves on the frontline - i take my hat off to the adrenaline junky! I'll try & do my first book review when i finish it - very impressed so far

2. I doubt you'd get a response considering he last logged on over 5 years ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. No.4 Mk.1

No.4 Mk.1 On ROPs

Post was more to bump the thread than to do fist bumps with original poster.

And to hear any thoughts on Ben Anderson - from what i've seen of his work & his resume, he strikes me as a proper soldier's journalist, and he has put some incredible reports & information out there.

You can have a 'quick look' at his book "No Worse Enemy' here:

• Like Like x 1
  4. even though its an old thread the doco looks interesting. I take umbrage at the title though,it is more the Dynamic Duo's war than Obama, he merely inherited it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.