Ben Anderson with the USMC in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by arko, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Cheers, i'd not seen that before - and Ben Anderson is one of my fav journalists, eva.

Just reading his "No Worse Enemy" book - had me chuckling in the first few pages, and some interesting insights from a journalist who dodged bullets with the soldiers themselves on the frontline - i take my hat off to the adrenaline junky! I'll try & do my first book review when i finish it - very impressed so far

2. I doubt you'd get a response considering he last logged on over 5 years ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Post was more to bump the thread than to do fist bumps with original poster.

And to hear any thoughts on Ben Anderson - from what i've seen of his work & his resume, he strikes me as a proper soldier's journalist, and he has put some incredible reports & information out there.

You can have a 'quick look' at his book "No Worse Enemy' here:

• Like Like x 1
  4. even though its an old thread the doco looks interesting. I take umbrage at the title though,it is more the Dynamic Duo's war than Obama, he merely inherited it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.