• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Belts worn over smocks

Now that common sense seems to be filtering down the CoC over the jacket tucked in issue will a similar forward thinking decision come down from on high over stopping the most abhorrent and gayist of unit dress policy? The wearing of belts over combat jackets. The mood seems right to stamp out this disgusting and filthy habit once and for all...........

Now that common sense seems to be filtering down the CoC over the jacket tucked in issue will a similar forward thinking decision come down from on high over stopping the most abhorrent and gayist of unit dress policy? The wearing of belts over combat jackets. The mood seems right to stamp out this disgusting and filthy habit once and for all...........
It's only gopping because it's a combat jacket and the wearers of such garments are critters. A 58 pattern belt over a slightly faded 190/112 para smock worn by someone entitled to wear the aforementioned garment is ******* lush.

Red Square, you simply aren't equipped to gain a bite from five alpha, all you'll do is look a further cnut than you do already, which to be fair is no mean feat.

It would be nice if he did say we did not have to wear a belt on top off our smocks however with the directive you will wear your jacket untucked and sleeves down, it also said a green issue belt will be worn on top of the smock. This to me is a step backwards as with C95 I was allowed to use my belt to hold my trousers up.

However as I have been told I will do as I am told and get on with it.

Are we going to be able to ditch the pregnant look and be able to tuck our shirts in again then? If so am glad that common sense has prevailed over that arrogant reply to the Soldier mag request a couple of months ago

It's only gopping because it's a combat jacket and the wearers of such garments are critters. A 58 pattern belt over a slightly faded 190/112 para smock worn by someone entitled to wear the aforementioned garment is ******* lush.
do one civvy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You are cringingly embarrassing, which is to be expected of a man with the equivalent military experience of Bravo_Bravo.

Are we going to be able to ditch the pregnant look and be able to tuck our shirts in again then? If so am glad that common sense has prevailed over that arrogant reply to the Soldier mag request a couple of months ago

IT IS NOT A SHIRT.

Do you remember the Green Shirt we used to wear with Lightweights Trousers, if so compare that with the Lightweight Jacket we had with C95 very similar hence how we ended up tucking them in. Now compare your C95 Jacket and your PCS Jacket there are totally different and one is definitely a Jacket.

The other Item of uniform you have been issued is a Smock.

Latest Threads