Belts worn over smocks

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by lacrabat, Nov 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that common sense seems to be filtering down the CoC over the jacket tucked in issue will a similar forward thinking decision come down from on high over stopping the most abhorrent and gayist of unit dress policy? The wearing of belts over combat jackets. The mood seems right to stamp out this disgusting and filthy habit once and for all...........

• Like Like x 11
  2. But you look smart in a belt or is this just a infantry fad.

3. belts for holding your pants up, not for holding your guts in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's only gopping because it's a combat jacket and the wearers of such garments are critters. A 58 pattern belt over a slightly faded 190/112 para smock worn by someone entitled to wear the aforementioned garment is ******* lush.

• Like Like x 11
  5. What he said

6. do one civvy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

7. I prefer the term ex-soldier you never-has-been-alphabet-spaghetti-throwing-and-using-the-results-to-make-a-post-on-arrse wretch of an illiterate sheep's ****.

• Like Like x 2
  8. thats right,,,,,, x. has been, never been, do you sign on, in the morning ?.... as i said, do one civvy, thats a good chap......

9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Red Square, you simply aren't equipped to gain a bite from five alpha, all you'll do is look a further cnut than you do already, which to be fair is no mean feat.

[​IMG]

10. p g is 5a, i doth claim my 5 English groats,,,,,,,,,,,

11. Today's Daily Mail, page 19.

Who is going to be brave enough to tell HIM!

12. What he said

13. What he said

14. What he said (2)

15. It would be nice if he did say we did not have to wear a belt on top off our smocks however with the directive you will wear your jacket untucked and sleeves down, it also said a green issue belt will be worn on top of the smock. This to me is a step backwards as with C95 I was allowed to use my belt to hold my trousers up.

However as I have been told I will do as I am told and get on with it.

• Like Like x 1