Belong to anyone??

Judging by the medals it must belong to an LE Offr. Commando & Parachute trained with short legs? There aren't that many in the Corps, I can already think of 2 candidates of the top of my head.

It's not mine...

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Judging by the medals it must belong to an LE Offr. Commando & Parachute trained with short legs? There aren't that many in the Corps, I can already think of 2 candidates of the top of my head.
Judging by the number of medals, that is the reason the Mint are not able to get Telic medals out within 6 months :D:D

GR

I think I know who it belongs to.

I'm pretty sure I do too....

Not sure myself, only ever met one commando trained officer in the Corps, the late Capt Bacon. He was a great bloke, shame they aren't all like him.

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Judging by the medals it must belong to an LE Offr. Commando & Parachute trained with short legs?
Fcuk me....can see why you're in intel lofty! are you all that sharp??

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
can you tell from the mess dress whether the owner has a bit of a baldy head? :)
you could be onto a winner there..short too..hmmm

It says twice:

MINATURE MEDALS NOT INCLUDED

then why show them on the mess dress? (cough! big timer)

A lot of chocolate and gizzet gongs there, only went for £102!! Could have got more if hed flogged the jacket on e-bay and the trousers on some sort of dwarf website.

Filbert Fox said:
Could have got more if hed flogged the jacket on e-bay and the trousers on some sort of dwarf website.
LMAO !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: