Bell cheese

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by red rose, Sep 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive not changed my Underkeks for 3 weeks,if i turn them back too front i cn do another 3 weeks,at the moment my bell end on;y smells off fetta,,i need the smell/texture of Mozarela camunbare and any other Uwashesd wank sock combo
    Any sugestions?
  2. Get a new head wand.

I can't look after you forever, these lot are animals.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Is this another gash sock puppet

People can't be reallu be this bone its a bite
  4. Is this a wah?
  5. Red Rose gives sock puppets a bad name.
  6. No Wind up i need the best combination of curds and way,its the only thing thay keeps my priest from my poo shoot, or as he calls it my lovve tunnel
  7. Curds and whey?

Little Miss Muff-it... nice.
  8. Red Rose please just fuck off or I will come round and tear you a new arse-hole.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I really can't see all that snow coming in October.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Rebal think about it,can you tare me a new arsehole,umm maybe but get your new inhaler from the docs first.howe ever if yourserious telll me when and ware, pm if you like,sure we will get your weal chair acess sorted,thouugh your carer is only left with roles in little Britain
  11. Sorry rebell,i was trying to be semi nice,what i meant to say was if you want to go for it i'll moore than cick your cunt in
  12. It's odd that it's supposed to be 27C next week.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Sonny I was doing silly little sods like you for breakfast years ago and I don't intend to stop now. I can't get back to UK easily as I'm currently deployed, however send me you details and we can meet when I get back.
  14. O gawd, not this again.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. That's it. You're on your own now.

Good luck. You'll need it.

<<washes hands of being red rose's GA and teaching him to spell>>

Bye now, don't let the door smack you on the arrse as you leave.
    • Like Like x 1