Bell cheese

Ive not changed my Underkeks for 3 weeks,if i turn them back too front i cn do another 3 weeks,at the moment my bell end on;y smells off fetta,,i need the smell/texture of Mozarela camunbare and any other Uwashesd wank sock combo
Any sugestions?

Get a new head wand.

I can't look after you forever, these lot are animals.

Is this another gash sock puppet

People can't be reallu be this bone its a bite

Is this another gash sock puppet

People can't be reallu be this bone its a bite
Red Rose gives sock puppets a bad name.

No Wind up i need the best combination of curds and way,its the only thing thay keeps my priest from my poo shoot, or as he calls it my lovve tunnel

Red Rose please just fuck off or I will come round and tear you a new arse-hole.

Rebal think about it,can you tare me a new arsehole,umm maybe but get your new inhaler from the docs first.howe ever if yourserious telll me when and ware, pm if you like,sure we will get your weal chair acess sorted,thouugh your carer is only left with roles in little Britain

Rebal think about it,can you TEAR me a new arsehole,umm maybe but get your new inhaler from the docs first.HOWEVER if your serious telll me when and ware, pm if you like,sure we will get your WHEEL chair acess sorted, thouugh your carer is only left with roles in little Britain
Sonny I was doing silly little sods like you for breakfast years ago and I don't intend to stop now. I can't get back to UK easily as I'm currently deployed, however send me you details and we can meet when I get back.

Sorry rebell,i was trying to be semi nice,what i meant to say was if you want to go for it i'll moore than cick your cunt in
That's it. You're on your own now.

Good luck. You'll need it.

<<washes hands of being red rose's GA and teaching him to spell>>

Bye now, don't let the door smack you on the arrse as you leave.

Rebal exactly you ware doing slly little sods like me years ago,you cant live on past glorys for ever,Move on you sad old cunt.If you want to prove you still have it pm me sure we will sort something

Rebal exactly you ware doing slly little sods like me years ago,you cant live on past glorys for ever,Move on you sad old cunt.If you want to prove you still have it pm me sure we will sort something
When i get back from sorting this little problem then we'll have words, it's a date.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Current Affairs, News and Analysis 13
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
E REME 36