belkinn router

Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by sirbhp, Jan 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I wonder if you can help me please troops . I have a supper doopa belkin wireless router and it works like stuff off a shovel... that is until i use the portable phones that we have around the house . Once we receive or make a call it sends the belkin settings go all scoo wiff. sorry to be technical about this but HEEELP .
    kind regards .

2. Couple of things you can do: Firstly check each line in the house has a DSL filter attached to the socket (Most common issue) or Change your phone as the handsets are running on 2.8GHZ the same as your belkin router(this will cost you), move the base unit of the phone away from the routeras far apart as possible (can help), change the channel on the router settings from the default Channel 11 to something else (google your model for this).

3. Wot 'e said eggzakkery.

4. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

rite many thanks modern warfare, will have a go at changing the channel . At least Matt dint say blow the ferking thing up , sigh of relief.