Belize retrospective

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PoppyG, Jul 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ever served at BATSUB? Great, good or god aweful tour? The team at BFBS Radio are working on a
    programme to mark the closure of the Unit and the radio station, which will be broadcast around the forces
    world and in the UK on August 7th. We'd love to hear your memories, see your pictures and maybe audio
    record your thoughts on your time there. Leave your comments in this thread if you're happy for us to include them in the programme and we may contact you for further contributions.

2. My Belize tour was all about necking rum and roaring hookers in the most degrading way that a small ammount of dollars could buy. Does this count?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Summed it up in one beautifully delivered sentence.

Central American pocket sized cumsluts that would drain your pods in exchange for some loose change and mild to extreme abuse made the place a Mecca in my eyes.

Granted there were some horrific black gummed horrors, but amongst them were some simply stunning trouts that seemed to live on the seed of drunken soldiers. I want to go back, but going back on old pastures is never quite the same and often spoil what should remain fond memories.

That said, $8 for a nosh and a good bum fingering is a bargain

4. Who fingered who's bum?

5. For $8 who cares?

• Like Like x 3
  6. because if the bitch fingered his bum she owes him $8. it's the principle you see..

7. Hi Poppy,

Are you wanting the low down from a political / military stance or merely on the amount of class A drugs that were being injested, injected and dealt by a Scottish regiment?

Indeed, if it is the latter you could also do an article on the amount of local prostitutes that the cunt struck Jocks decided to marry and import back to the UK.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The tropical disease warning cards you are given when you leave, with a brief desciptions of symptoms on it. Around 1990 I had developed a rather impressive collection of red sores all over me.

I handed my cutaneous leishmaniasis card to my GP, he nearly fell off his chair.

http://www.nejm.org/na102/home/ACS/publisher/mms/journals/content/nejm/2010/nejm_2010.362.issue-6/nejmicm0808917/production/images/large/nejmicm0808917_f1.jpeg

I asked if he knew what it was, he said," Fuck nose"

I'll get my coat, up to the picture was true, I had chicken pox.

9. Batty's Busses. Forgot all about them until my neice was over there and sent me a piccie
    Swingfog inscticide machines.
    Rio On
    The grotesque menonites.
    Cayo OP
    The Swamp Rats (still have the lighter)
    Benkie
    San Ignacio

10. The Upstairs Cafe
    The Bonfire
    Club 102
    Poopdeck
    The stinking market by the swing bridge
    Speedboats to San Pedro
    Nearly being disembowelled whilst building a Twynam Hut on St Georges Cay(cheers Troopy,you twat)
    Launching class 30 trackway from an RCT boat on to the beach(which went well)
    Recovering the above weeks later(which didn't go so well)

11. ahhhh bfpo holiday, there in 86 with 24 sqn rct goood time

12. Always wanted to go. Never had the opportunity.

13. you would have had fun, fun fun fun, beer was shlitz though

14. And who could forget ROSE GARDEN.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ambergristoday.com/content/.../raul’s-rose-garden-burned-down - CachedRaul's Rose Garden, one of Belize's longstanding brothel, was totaled by fire on Tuesday, June 28.