Belize Jungle tours

Hello, sorry for the very odd question.
I'm going to Belize later this month and would like to do a Jungle tour for half a day or so. I'll be booking this alone.
Can anyone provide any hints or suggestions. The reason I ask is that with BATSUB there I'm hoping there are some ex BA types who have turned ex-pat and are running something like this.
Thanks very much
Solo

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. BATSUB probably isn't there anymore so the chances of there being some ex pats would be slim as well.

But I suppose he could always just go for a wander, I doubt anyone could get lost in a jungle. ;)

Dirtyfilthymech said:
terroratthepicnic said:
Hasn't Belize just closed down and now training is in Uganda?
That may be the case the but he's going to Belize and wants to walk round the trees in circles.
thats it in a nutshell.

terroratthepicnic said:
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. BATSUB probably isn't there anymore so the chances of there being some ex pats would be slim as well.

But I suppose he could always just go for a wander, I doubt anyone could get lost in a jungle. ;)
I have a great sense of direction so am confident of my ability not to get lost in a little jungle.

Well actually, I'm looking for a reputable tour guide company so I don't get lost and have to eat my own arm to survive. that would royaly f*** up my holiday wouldn't it!!!

hsolo said:
Dirtyfilthymech said:
terroratthepicnic said:
Hasn't Belize just closed down and now training is in Uganda?
That may be the case the but he's going to Belize and wants to walk round the trees in circles.
thats it in a nutshell.

terroratthepicnic said:

I have a great sense of direction so am confident of my ability not to get lost in a little jungle.

Well actually, I'm looking for a reputable tour guide company so I don't get lost and have to eat my own arm to survive. that would royaly f*** up my holiday wouldn't it!!!
The bloke who's name I gave you is the government disaster co-ordinater
and is very good with F*** ups and hurricanes