Belgian MP faces backlash as daughter poses in burka bikini

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Raven2008, Feb 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As this is GD, I will refrain from the obvious in case Sixty is watching ;P
  2. Thoughts? Well Dewinter is a bit odd but his daughter has got a fetching pair of pins.
  3. There is a Sharia4Belgium group, who obviously have nothing better to do.

You might want to contact them if you have any complaints. The website is written in Flemish, which makes me laugh out loud. Not the Prophet's language of choice. Oh, Blessings and Peace Be Upon Him, btw.
  4. Them Belgian girls will do anything for an hour outside the gimp cellar!
  5. Chicken!
    Is anyone surprised at the usual Islamic nutters reactions? They have a rather violent way of expressing their indignation in the low countries, Theo van Gogh & Pim Fortuyn were two people killed by the ever so tolerant Muslims because they offended their precious sensibilities!
    Can you imagine what would happen if some film maker did "The life of Brian Mk 2" set in Saudi Arabia in the late 6th Century, and having a phrase like "He's not Mohammed, he's just a very naughty boy" in it! , Apart from inummerable fatwahs flying around and murders of anyone remotely linked to the film, you would have all the Politically Correct Prats like "Sixty" & most of the gutless establishment, Guardianista's & chattering classes having the vapours over upsetting their beloved ever so tolerant but misunderstood Muslims!
    • Like Like x 1

6. Huh?:?

My comment was not anything to do with Sixty's views, opinions or otherwise of Muslamic infidels.
  7. Or alternatively:'Fuckwit deliberately upsets other fuckwits by engaging in fuckwittery'.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Oh yes, I do love the idea of "Life of Brian 2 - I'm not the Prophet"
  9. I'll help you write it, if you don't mind spending the last hour of your life with a bag on your head.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ?? " Originally Posted by sunnoficarus [​IMG] As this is GD, I will refrain from the obvious in case Sixty is watching [​IMG]
    Hmm, are you sure? It looks like you were worried by his possible reactions to any '(in his mind) unsuitable comments!!
  11. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Ultimately, I guess, you shouldn't look to preach on equality when you repress half of your own race based on gender.

I find it remarkable that an omniscient, omnipotent, fair and just god can be such a misogynist. Unless, of course, the truth is that some very insecure and backward people are just making up 'His' word as they go along in order to retain power and advantage.

Oh, and this fellah might be a right-wing bigot but his daughter's got a cracking little unit on her.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Absolutely disgraceful. There is no way the niqab should be used with a bikini - get rid of the bikini!
    • Like Like x 1