Belgian Imam killed in Arson Attack On Mosque

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Breaking on BBC now no link as yet.

A shia imam has been killed in an arson attack on his mosque in a suburb of Brussells.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if it's internecine strife, or if the plucky Belgians want to be known for more than chocolate, paedophilia and rexism.

Any reactions from the Muslim community?
They believe the attack was carried out by a salafist. Apparently a man entered the mosque last night, armed with a knife, axe and molotov cocktail, shouting slogans about the conflict in Syria. He was apprehended by bystanders when he ran outside and arrested by the police.

You could run this through the Google translator:

"Salafist stormde moskee binnen met bijl en benzine" - HLN.be

They believe the attack was carried out by a salafist. Apparently a man entered the mosque last night, armed with a knife, axe and molotov cocktail, shouting slogans about the conflict in Syria. He was apprehended by bystanders when he ran outside and arrested by the police.

I wonder why they arrested him? My wife's behaviour is worse than that. Oh hang on, it wasn't in UK was it.

Thanks.

These Wahhabis or Salafis are Sunnis and so it is natural that they will do what they did. They are doing it excellently well in Pakistan too.

By doing it in Belgium, they are merely making a statement that the West is vulnerable. Had they done it not on a Govt building hell would have broken loose. Now, while they have made a statement, they are aware that it will only be taken as the historical war between the two sects!

The unfortunate part is that while the religion is the same, the Muslims have abandoned the spiritual for the temporal i.e. jockeying as the sole inheritor of Mohamet. In the bargain, the world remained stunned and suffers!

Is it just me who really doesnt care if two sects of muslims blow up each other/each others mosques, in someone elses country?

Is it just me who really doesnt care if two sects of muslims blow up each other/each others mosques, in someone elses country?
No mate - I don't care either.

Rodney2q

I wonder if the CSI people took their shoes off before putting on the white oversuits.................

They say the Salafis did it....Why doesnt the West follow Putins example and just ****ing ban Wahabism and Salafism or anything being imported from Saudi Arabia.

Salafis are a nuisence! benefit sponging gobshiates who sit at home refuse to work until the Shariishiate is implimented.

Grow some balls.....we need more Lal Masjid style operations in the UK!.....I ran away from this Sharishiate and a few weeks ago I returned back to a state of depression after seeing Sharia zones in tower hamlets.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
A bomb was found outside a mosque in London. You will be relieved to know it was taken back inside.