Belfast in Blackburn - Pigs, SlRs, Flak Jackets...

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I know it's 'new', but this is probably of most interest to old farts like me:
Blackburn street transformed into Belfast of the 1970s to create hellish scenes of sectarian violence from height of The Troubles for new film | Mail Online

It's time to pick holes, old chaps! My starter for ten - the Young Belfast Hooligans, or whoever this lot are meant to be, should have trousers that stop around three inches above their socks. It was the fashion among them, for some unknown reason...

And the Pig - a grey painted Pig?

Over to you...

I know it's 'new', but this is probably of most interest to old farts like me:
Blackburn street transformed into Belfast of the 1970s to create hellish scenes of sectarian violence from height of The Troubles for new film | Mail Online

It's time to pick holes, old chaps! My starter for ten - the Young Belfast Hooligans, or whoever this lot are meant to be, should have trousers that stop around three inches above their socks. It was the fashion among them, for some unknown reason...

And the Pig - a grey painted Pig?

Over to you...

Oh dear... it's been done already...

Thus getting the most realistic riot footage you could possibly want! and the delinquents get to vent their need for petrol bomb throwing and getting smashed to buggery with battons

just as bad as bloody sunday film with satalite dishes and NTL / Virgin cables running down walls of houses speaking of which did anyone notice any real players in bloody sunday? i did

The story line echos a true incident in 1972 when Pte Barlow of 1 QLR, was left behind on a patrol. First vehicle thought he was in the second vehicle and second vehicle thought he was in the first. It was only after arriving back at base they found out he was still out there, by the time they got back out to find him, he had been beaten to death.

Latest Threads