Belarus

Hopefully not popping in for a cup of tea.....

Apart from the training and naval and air activities in the Black Sea region. NATO also provides air policing of Baltic airspace, has forces on the ground in the Baltic states, and has increased naval activity in the Baltic and Arctic regions.

The UK commits forces in all three environments, but rumoured cuts to frigate numbers could make that difficult.
Im sure the Ukraine are happy with that

For two years I worked for EU nationals that only spoke Russian
Did they tell you they were content to stay in the Baltic States ?!

Did they tell you they wanted to move to Russia ?!

Did they tell you the Baltic State was preventing them from moving to Russia ?!

Look at the area that Russia has taken from those first two countries, where were the Nato/EU?
Ukraine is not in NATO.

YOU show me what part of Estonia has been occupied by Russia.

Ukraine is not in NATO.

Russia and Nato and the EU told them to get rid of the nukes and they will be defended.
When I was posted to NATO, we had Ukraine soldiers attached.
When did you leave? Were you TA?

Ukraine is not in NATO.

Do you own research, I have already posted it

You are an argumentative fool

There are those that would disagree that Kosovans have "the right" to dismantle lands that were Serbian, before the Albanian Kosovans arrived . . . .
The international community is not among them. We dropped bombs to uphold their right, remember?

The will of the people is important. It shouldn't be confirmed at the end of a gun barrel.
We frequently have done, though.

I'm not talking about Kosovo
I am. It set a precedent over the right to self-determination and the duty of the international community to uphold that right.

No matter how inconvenient that might be today.

They didn't secede. The land was grabbed by Russian proxies who then organised a rigged/sham vote.
The Crimean vote was monitored by at least three Western organisations with no obvious bias towards Moscow and none of them reported any irregularities significant enough to undermine the outcome. The KLA didn't even take a vote but simply launched into an armed campaign while imposing death sentences on any moderates.

Why do we support one but not the other?

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
The Crimean vote was monitored by at least three Western organisations with no obvious bias towards Moscow and none of them reported any irregularities significant enough to undermine the outcome. The KLA didn't even take a vote but simply launched into an armed campaign while imposing death sentences on any moderates.

Why do we support one but not the other?

Kosovo, that bastion of democracy and sound governance the EU is desperate to bring into its fold.

it’s called ‘going through the motions’.

If the 76th Air Assault Division decided on a day trip to the coast from Pskov, we’ll harrumph a bit, then look for a squirrel to distract us.
Why don’t you just say it outright, that you’ll be waving and cheering and clapping them on?

top tip: don’t fight battles you cannot win.
That’s what Moscow wants its perceived enemies and its recalcitrant subjects to believe. My forebears never succumbed to that. Moscow was the driving force in the dismemberments of Poland in 1795 and 1939. The Poles never gave up, despite all the attempts at destroying the Nation.

Vlad holds all the cards in Belarus.

His whole house is built of cards. So is Lukashenko’s.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
That’s what Moscow wants its perceived enemies and its recalcitrant subjects to believe. My forebears never succumbed to that. Moscow was the driving force in the dismemberments of Poland in 1795 and 1939. The Poles never gave up, despite all the attempts at destroying the Nation.

His whole house is built of cards. So is Lukashenko’s.

well being as how the EU is wholeheartedly welcoming Russia into the economic heart of Europe, I suspect once more you are about to be very disappointed.