Beirut Explosion, so what was it?

TamH70

MIA
I've just read that Admiral Disappointed is the king of Spain. Do they have gulags there? Even if the meat bomb dodges the gulag, I'm pretty sure he's now a target for a massive piss take for the rest of his life and his RSM will be gunning for him.

Bloody lucky that that technology wasn't around in this guy's time:

because that poor mutt of a parachutist would end up begging to be allowed to die for humiliating the Royal House like that.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've just read that Admiral Disappointed is the king of Spain. Do they have gulags there? Even if the meat bomb dodges the gulag, I'm pretty sure he's now a target for a massive piss take for the rest of his life and his RSM will be gunning for him.

Apparently his rank is Captain General of the Spanish Navy , not Admiral, which is something I learned when looking up his details

Last edited:
Pfft! Still looks like a Ruritanian Admiral. Always liked flash uniforms. Great aiming point in low light conditions. My clutchplate ancestors all agree.

RTU'd

LE
So some of you will have seen big explosions, whats the cause of this one, watch with the sound on.

2nd day of the IRA "how to set a time fuse properly" bomb makers course using fertiliser as main compound.
All failed the course but hey the went out with a bang.

What is it/are they please?
Tom Sharpe's first novels. Riotous Assembly and Indecent Exposure. Set in and lampooning S Africa apartheid. V V Funny

Redoutable maintop walt.

C.J Stanisland from "Britannia's Bulwarks" published 1901..

1634561346871.jpeg

1634561369871.jpeg

TamH70

MIA
220px-Samuel_Hlongwane.jpg
Not like a real Admiral...;)

Why does he have his medal rack that high on his jacket?

It looks more than a bit silly, even for an Umkhonto we Sizwe terrorist.