Beirut Explosion, so what was it?

HE117

LE
Fireworks deflagrate (Although a very large quantity in storage can burn to high order). ANFO requires detonation. Even then it’s so insensitive it cannot be initiated by a detonator. It requires a booster.

You also have to be quite precise with homemade mixes of explosive. For ANFO to high order you need approx 95/5 Ammonium Nitrate/Fuel Oil. It would be some coincidence if that was accidentally achieved.
His Purple Eminence has a bit of a track record in being "quite precise" with his coincidences, particularly where explosives are concerned...

Who suggested it was a good idea to use Dynamite to break up bulk ammonium nitrate..?

Who thought it was a good idea to build a TNT plant in Silvertown on the Thames..?

This just in from a UN contact there:

“It’s nitrate sodium* explosion in the port”

“A ship was carrying it they stopped it and took away the chemicals and were supposed to destroy it somehow”.

“They didn’t “.

* from a non-native English speaker.

Physically or emotionally lol
Emotionally? Bad! Those are people just like you or me there whose lives are being torn apart. It's a city of people, despite also being a base for the Iranian proxy terror organization called Hezbollah.
It's just up the road from here and I made quite a few friends there when I "visited" 1982.

Last edited:
My first words when seeing the video's **** ME!!! that was mental.

HE117

LE
This just in from a UN contact there:

“It’s nitrate sodium* explosion in the port”

“A ship was carrying it they stopped it and took away the chemicals and were supposed to destroy it somehow”.

“They didn’t “.

* from a non-native English speaker.
... strangely reminiscent of the "bulging shipping containers" event in Cyprus then!

Scroll down to the four;

Capture.PNG

And double click.

Poppycock

Old-Salt
This'll add to the speculation:
France24 journalist close to the port in Beirut said:
... we heard a jet flying very, very low over our house... so we came out to look what was happening... and at that moment the entire apartment exploded

Listening to Evan Kinky Davies on R4 ...
They seemed to be making quite a 'thing' about it...

Just come in and seem the pics...F*** Me was my reaction too.
Followed by
'Hmm.'
'Y'dont mess with Mossad'
I think R4 coverage has been pretty good. And, yes, my reaction was also 'Fu$king hell!'

Last edited:

Latest Threads