Being Tagged!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Gren, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, after a hectic week of going to visit Mrs Grens father in hospital, I come back to find I have been tagged!

How do you find out why or by who, you have been tagged?

What is the criteria? and who does it or indeed decides?

And also, how do you get the tag taken off?
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You were nominated by a moderator and seconded by two others. The nomination was left to see if there were any objections (there weren't) so one of the admins applied it.

Stop drinking paint-thinners and posting your drunken rants = tag goes away.

3. So in other words, its all gang up, and regardless of actuality, you lot do what you like?

Paint thinners may be the drink of choice for the mods, but not for me thanks.

But thank you for the advice, I shall just stick to being on the fence from now on.

Any hint towards any of the said drunken rants you speak of?

I ask as it would be nice to know what the fook you are talking about.
  4. Is he dead yet?
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Is popcorn required for this one?
  6. Sixty

Well, it's telling that there are 52 Moderators on this site, not one of whom objected to the tag request. You were also nominated by a Mod from one of the rougher forums, not one of the serious ones. Must make you a bit of a bell-end then?

I can't be arsed but have a quick look at any of the threads where you've gone off on one about black people and how they aren't English, how darkies should be thrown out, the wonders of the BNP or similar.

Nope. Question has been answered. Happy to state that I was one of the Mods who supported the nomination.

Edit: Welcome back by the way Fugs.
  7. This is prob why he's been tagged;

On the 8 Ace sooo early too, Gren?
  8. Here

9. And the sanctity of a PM means nothing if you are mates with the mods, yet again.

Drinking? no, sadly I have the honour of being the one to drive the family to the hospital.

Hmmm, will flash get a warning for posting a PM? doubt it. as I did.???

And now you wonder why I said ARRSE is going down hill a few months ago?

Too many egos, too many mates, too many *******, of which most seem to be moderators.

ARRSE, ran and owned by decent people, but moderated by wankers.

Shame, it does have its good sides, and it also has its uses, but in reality, it has lost what it started out to be, for the sake of egos, and wankers.
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Most of those given the OT Tag see it as a badge of honour :D

Gren on the other hand seems upset, so for once the OT Tag has worked 8)
  11. Sixty

Complaints about tagging or moderation policy: or the complaint form up there under^ Help and Info.

12. And also pointless.
  13. Nope

14. Unlike his signature Apparently Gren Does look like he give a fuck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.