• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Being permanently aroused is torture!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Could anybody else link us to random bollocks from the Daily Mail. I just cannot get enough of random bollocks from the Daily Mail. I touch myself. Down there. Then I call Nurse because me make mess on jim-jams. Ah, random bollocks from the Daily Mail. It is rapture to me.

Some of the above statement is a complete lie. Sorry.

All that hair, just the thing to hang on to as you ride yet another of her moments.
Mind you it could get a bit boaring after a while? She's getting her rocks off day and night and you want a night in front of the footer.

"But she admits she has not been able to have a steady relationship - because men take advantage"

Who would do such a thing ? Take advantage of a fox piss spraying Gibsons - me with my reputation.....

Latest Threads