Being Human

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Gracie, Feb 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone else been watching this?

2. Yes.

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

No.

4. I have - although unfortunately as I'm getting BBC3 via a mainland Europe provider I can only watch it with audio description (which can be a little distracting). Enjoying it so far though

5. Yes, really enjoying it and found yesterday if you go to the BBC being human home page you can watch the next episode online 24 hours before its on BBC3. Nearly jumped out my skin last night!!

6. Im really enjoying it I hope they make another series...

7. Been watching this series and it is probably one of the best programmes on tv just now. Enjoy the Werewolf,ghost, vampire thing but its the comedy that makes it stand out. Brilliant

8. It is the only program that stops me from cursing BBC3's habit of replaying every program they aired on saturday 12 times daily until the followig saturday.

9. Yea thats what i thought have really enjoyed it but finding it hard work now

10. dark humour and a posh jewish werewolf - love it

11. I would think it is in line for the step up to BBC 2 at the end of it's BBC3 run. I think it was a bit of clever advertising before it started it very much focused on the humour side of things so I tuned in expecting a bit of a camp Randel and Hopkerk meets the Munsters and was pleasently suprised at what I got.

Edited because I appear to have early onset altzimers

12. If anyone is interested, a pilot was aired around a year ago, using different actors, (except for the werewolf). Find it on Youtube or Torrents. Legal ones of course. :wink:

13. The Pilot Episode is excellent well worth a watch....

14. Been watching it with approaching religious fervour (no pun intended) and it's well worth a punt ... BBC3.