Being Human

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have - although unfortunately as I'm getting BBC3 via a mainland Europe provider I can only watch it with audio description (which can be a little distracting). Enjoying it so far though

Yes, really enjoying it and found yesterday if you go to the BBC being human home page you can watch the next episode online 24 hours before its on BBC3. Nearly jumped out my skin last night!!

TARE

Old-Salt
Been watching this series and it is probably one of the best programmes on tv just now. Enjoy the Werewolf,ghost, vampire thing but its the comedy that makes it stand out. Brilliant

It is the only program that stops me from cursing BBC3's habit of replaying every program they aired on saturday 12 times daily until the followig saturday.

TARE said:
Been watching this series and it is probably one of the best programmes on tv just now. Enjoy the Werewolf,ghost, vampire thing but its the comedy that makes it stand out. Brilliant
Yea thats what i thought have really enjoyed it but finding it hard work now

I would think it is in line for the step up to BBC 2 at the end of it's BBC3 run. I think it was a bit of clever advertising before it started it very much focused on the humour side of things so I tuned in expecting a bit of a camp Randel and Hopkerk meets the Munsters and was pleasently suprised at what I got.

Edited because I appear to have early onset altzimers

wolverine9314 said:
If anyone is interested, a pilot was aired around a year ago, using different actors, (except for the werewolf). Find it on Youtube or Torrents. Legal ones of course. :wink:
The Pilot Episode is excellent well worth a watch....

Agreed.

How did you find this series compared to series one?

I thought Donald Sumpter was a great villan and out acted the younsters. I have met him a couple of times as his daughter was in the same class as my eldest. I think he had a really lean time a few years ago and recall he could only get work as Santa Claus. I am glad he has been getting a lot more work recently. He was good in the Constant Gardener and easily the most menacing creature in Being Human - including Herrick.

I wonder what happens next series? They have created an obvious ghost because their door has been used by someone else? Whats the odds on vampire on ghost sex in series 3?

I think it's brilliant, loved the first series and now hooked. As for the vampire ghost sex scene can't wait, but then I'm wierd

I have been watching the US version as well..... hmmm jury is still out... no where near as grim and seedy as the UK version...too 'nice' for me....

I watched the first series, which was brilliant. The second series seemed to drop the humour and got too dark and serious. So, no.

Latest Threads