Being Gay in The Old Days-Consequences

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Furryturd, Jan 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

3 para mortars must be hiding under their beds.

2. He's done the right thing and told them to poke off?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Slight amendment old boy.

• Like Like x 6
  4. This was in the wail last week and the same article had a quote from Manchester plod saying that they will review it as they realised they had messed up

5. Oh well, not all police forces can be as good as Kents.

• Like Like x 15
  6. Believe me matey.....3 Para Mortars will Not be hiding from Anyone!

7. It's not gay if it's a punishment or done for 'a laugh'. By the avoidance of licking your lips one has always been able to avoid prosecution. Like only raping ugly kids.

8. I laughed so hard I bounced my mouthful of banana off my keyboard............

• Like Like x 3
  9. Read the article last week or so. There was more to the story.

He wasn't just done under the army rules at the time. Which was that being homosexual was banned, being caught meant discharge (like being preggers).

But because his partner was under 21 (the legal age for gay sex in them days) he was done for some sort of sexual assault charge too. He was under 21 too mind.

I think it was this latter charge which triggered the DNA test. It's likely he was just on a list, with out specific details of the circumstances being held.

I doubt anybody asked for DNA had their case minutely inspected to see if it worth their whle asking for DNA. Could the old boy have had his sheet 'cleaned' to remove these convictions?

10. Ah, retrospective legislation, first time out I think. Another nail in the civil liberties coffin.

• Like Like x 2
  11. He was a nonce, a gay kiddy fiddler to be concise.

The law has changed since then but that is what he was done for, good job Arrse wasn't about or else he would have been castrated, hung, burnt alive, chopped into little bits, given to the parents to maim, well you get the idea.

Of course now he is just another law abiding member of our vibrant, non-prejudical, inclusive society and the cops should leave him alone.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah, look here they are now

gay-soldiers-300x248.jpg

• Like Like x 1