being discharged soon but yet to have pension details

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by panch1989, Jun 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im getting medically discharged from an injury that happened on op telic 10 and ive served just under 5 years but have been told i will get a lump sum because of circumstances. im out end of the month and spend most times in a hospital bed so unable to chase this up. im wondering if i get the pension form late. i.e after im discharged what will happen when i send it off. i know it should be sent 6 weeks before but im yet to be given anything
    help needed in serious answer form as its not my fault that i spend the majority of my time hooked up to machines :(

thank you fellow soldiers
  2. thanks, i was wondering if this is true also as a crazy captain told me when he was getting treated. if i signd for my 4 year bonus because im m.d i get it and dont have to pay back? call me a fool for listening to him but if its true il try it
  3. I wouldnt worry about the bonus mate, you have bigger obstacles to climb. Concentrate on getting better and contact these chaps .

Do not be embarressed about going for help, BL and BAFF helped me out. They are there for YOU.