being chased by bulls - whos up for it?

Im off to do the Pamplona Bull Run in July and thought I might as well do it for SSAFA or RBL. Anyone up for joining me? flights cost £135 return to madrid plus £30ish for train costs. Im going 12th-14th and just going to rough it out there. Good chance to get a few drinks, get chased by walking cheeseburgers and raise a bit of cash.

Whos up for it?

That sounds great Arby! Not up for it myself, I always fancied the tomato throwing festival - whatever that one is called? That's my kind of fun! Less chance of being killed by a tomato!

Please, please take your camera though.

Wishful_Thinking said:
That sounds great Arby! Not up for it myself, I always fancied the tomato throwing festival - whatever that one is called? That's my kind of fun! Less chance of being killed by a tomato!

That's in valencia I think? Will take the camera tho. C'mon saintstone, dont be a pussy!

arby said:
Im off to do the Pamplona Bull Run in July and thought I might as well do it for SSAFA or RBL. Anyone up for joining me? flights cost £135 return to madrid plus £30ish for train costs. Im going 12th-14th and just going to rough it out there. Good chance to get a few drinks, get chased by walking cheeseburgers and raise a bit of cash.

Whos up for it?
So will the sponsorship $$$ be per puncture wound or Units of Blood Lost? :wink:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I love the idea of the Bull Run. All those muppets getting gored to pieces by angry burgers, Reminds me that there is some justice left in the world, even if only a little bit.

Nothing wrong with gored spaniard.

arby said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

That's in valencia I think? Will take the camera tho. C'mon saintstone, dont be a pussy!
I gave up dangerous sports when I left the forces, ie :- dodging bullets and being a sloppy, flying crockery :D But I am willing to sponsor you when you get it all sorted out. (Any chance you can take a van of chavs with you to distract the bulls ????)

arby said:

Whos up for it?
Take Sven with you. :D

arby said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

Mmmm let me think....

This:

versus this:

Let's go to Valencia instead!!!! :D :D

Wishful_Thinking said:
arby said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

Mmmm let me think....

This:

versus this:

Let's go to Valencia instead!!!! :D :D
Lets indeed, nubile young things covered in fruit and stuff, yahoo :hungry:

Take duffdike with you. He's an expert on bulls. oh wait that's bullsh1t.

arby said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

---------
tomato festival is called TOMATINA, held in a town called Buñol (40 km away from Valencia) on 2nd fortnight of August. WELCOME!!!!

4ever said:
arby said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

---------
tomato festival is called TOMATINA, held in a town called Buñol (40 km away from Valencia) on 2nd fortnight of August. WELCOME!!!!
Thanks 4ever. I'm thinking of going this year, as a little pressie to myself. I think it looks really good fun! :D

Wishful_Thinking said:
4ever said:
arby said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

---------
Thanks 4ever. I'm thinking of going this year, as a little pressie to myself. I think it looks really good fun! :D
come on, wishful, dont be a pussy!! please dont make me do chicken sounds...

arby said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
4ever said:
arby said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

---------
come on, wishful, dont be a pussy!! please dont make me do chicken sounds...
Make chicken sounds all you like Arby, I'm off to Valencia :wink: