Being bullied on arrse by mod

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by JennyTwoWombs, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive been looking on this site since i joined the cadets but have only started posting recentyl. Im 16 and hoping to join the army when i leave college so im wellup for army sense of humour but right now im starting to feel like im being seriously bullied by one o the site mods porridgegun. i ddint mind when i first posted and he came up with a few shitty comments cos if you cant laugh you shoudnt of joined but today he accused me of being a chinooksdad which was utter gibberish til i looked it up on here. i read a few threads with him smashing crap out of some guy which is great if all that was sed on there is true and you go for it guys, fill yer boots. Im a cadet and have never said to be anything otherwise and also i try my best on here not to upset people and to get on with everyone but basically since hes called me that ive had loads of shitty messages and abuse and really feel like im being bullied by someone who should know better. what im trying to say is that what hes done is like calling someone a pedo and getting others to smash f*** out ot them cos he knows that is what will happen. im not whinging (much) just dont expect people who should know better to do this. anyway, hugs to all other mates out there Jennixx

2. are you naked?

I am ;)

3. Are you gay? If so, there is a padre on standby to sort Porridge gun out.

4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Do you really feel thats bullying?

If so, this perhaps is not the site for you.

If you are not him, stop being a silly little girl, grow up stop attention seeking.

5. Looks like I may need some more popcorn and bier!

6. I've got some bratties on the go here, wanna share?

7. Jenni, I don't think your being bulliedhunni, you just need to give as good as you get. Overall I think the boys on here are jolly good fun.

8. Or just get back in the kitchen where you belong.

9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

If she is 16 she'd be better steered away from the NAAFI, its not for children.

10. This 'second user name' attempted wind up still dragging on??? Yawn....

11. You're not being bullied as such, more "probed".......

12. Its banter. Its what ARRSE is about.

Are you naked? Do you have a webcam and a can of whipped cream?

13. TBH Jenny looking at what PG sent you I cant see your issue. He's right that this may not be the site for you if you find that upsetting.

There's a pregnant squaddies wife who's taken shit loads of filth and insults since shes joined and she's taken it on the chin. (If she had in the first place then she would still be able to see her feet fnar fnar)

If you cant take a bit of banter or name calling you really should stay within the ACF forum.

14. Stacker we already did that on International Women's day. Now we're peeking out again...

15. Smiles sweetly at stacker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.