Being a NIG

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by space_cadet, Sep 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does being a Nig still have the same benefits of getting all the s@~t jobs no-one else wants or in this day and age of anti bullying,equal rights and all that b@llsh#t put paid to that right of passage.

2. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

In this diverse aware Army, I am glad to tell you, sorry, Sir, that those days of respect for rank/experience or age, have simply gone for good. No, shite jobs will be done by those that can be arrsed to do them. Those that have pride in their appearance, surroundings and profession. Normally, this will be a SNCO.

3. Sorry to hear that as half the fun of being a Nig was getting shat on by your superior beings.as the only reason why i asked the question is that my unintelligent little brother,who is in a well known infantry regiment( if you served in Ballykelly in the early 90's you will now who i am on about)seems to think that any menial job is well beneath his experience of a pvt who has served 6 months including training and i was just wondering if the mighty corps was suffering from the same ration thieves.

4. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Puts hand in bag to pick out which Inf Bn it may be? OK, Was it the Inf bn at BK in 91?

5. I think they made off with a number of hubcaps. if that's not enough of a clue